Chapter 31

"Is this legal?" Jin, being extremely tall himself, questioned the even taller bodyguard wearing a black suit and black glasses, paying absolute no attention to his question.

"Money?" He asked in a firm tone and Jin tilted his head at him. "We have money. But you guys should check ID, you know-" Y/n pushed Jin back and passed the money for two to the guard.

"This is Vegas! Most of the pubs don't have rules." She mumbled and Jin frowned but proceeded to show his ID anyway and then the guard opened the door, letting them get inside the pub.

Y/n went in first, followed by Jin who scrunched his nose in disgust when the smell of alcohol hit his nostrils along with the loud music buzzing his ear drums.

He glared at the guys who were looking at Y/n with their dirty gaze like hawks. Well, he couldn't look away from her either but his look wasn't perverted. The boys look like they want to take the red dress off her body and make all their wild fantasies come true.

He took his red suit jacket off and draped it over her shoulder, causing her to flinch in hey place and look back at him in confusion, fixing the suit properly because it was cold anyway.

"Thank you." She said blatantly and Jin smiled at her. She walked into the crowd, passing by the drunk and drugged people howling on the dance floor while Jin looked at them with a disgusted gaze when girls kept pulling his hands and trying to dance with him. One of them even tried to pull his hair but he ran away to approach Y/n who sat beside the bar counter.

"Two, what is this?" She asked, trying to read the name of the drink written in English and scratching her ear and squinting her eyes because she wasn't wearing her glasses.

"Two orange juices, please." Jin ordered in English and Y/n glared at him. "Hey, we aren't having orange juices!" She argued and looked at the bartender.

"Alcohol shot, yeah. For me." She mumbled in broken English but Jin pulled her by her shoulder. "You are not having alcohol." He warned her firmly but she glared back at him.

"I am. Nobody can stop me." She said and smiled at the bartender. "Yes, for him too." She said in English, pointing at Jin who looked at her in frustration. "Y/n, your health, Y/n."

"I'm dying so it doesn't matter. I wanted to try this my whole life." She reasoned and Jin pulled his hair back, looking away while the bartender started making two shots. He placed a shot on the counter and before she can have it, Jin snatched it away from the country and drank it all in one go.

He scrunched his face and turned to the bartender. "Replace the vodka with gin! Lower the percentage of rum!" He told the bartender who looked at him in horror but nodded.

Y/n pulled Jin by his arm and passed him an annoyed look. "People will think you are my dad." She said and he rolled his eyes. "It's fine as long as I can protect you!"

"Okay, Mr. Bodyguard!" She mocked him but the bartender gave her a shot glass. She chugged it down but started coughing because of the bitter taste. Jin patted her back, shaking his head in disapproval while looking at the bartender who was actually admiring their adorable actions from behind the counter.

"It's so bad!" She said, sticking her tongue out and looking up at Jin who forced a smile at her. "I know right? So you are not drinking anymore-"

"Hey, handsome~" a woman cooed, holding Jin's shoulder who turned to look at her in annoyance. "What?" He asked her with irritation but she bit her lower lip, blinking her eyes. "Can you dance-"

"No, ma'am. I can't. Find someone less handsome. I'm sorry for being unavailable." He said, making the woman gasp in surprise and then walk away in defeat. He turned back to Y/n only to widen his eyes at the sight of her emptying a shot glass and keeping it on the counter.

His eyes enlarged more to see three more shot glasses. "I want more tequila!" She said and Jin tilted his head to dangerously stare at the bartender who gulped in fear before waking to the side to attend another customer.

He sighed, hanging his head low and rubbing his face when he felt Y/n getting down from the stool and stumbling her way to the crowd. He tried to stop her but she pushed him back, throwing his jacket to the floor and moved forward.

He picked it up from the floor and draped it across his shoulder before following her but someone pulled him back, making him forcefully drink a glass of hard liquor. He scrunched his face and pushed the same girl away who was giggling while being drunk.

"What the fuck are you doing, Earth lander!" He snarled and was about to turn around but the girl held his wrist. He groaned and yanked his hand away harshly.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked but she pouted, staring into his eyes. "Why aren't you getting drunk? This was the strongest one in the house-"

"What will the alcohol destabilise? I don't have a cerebellum! It's a microprocessor! I don't get drunk! Why am I even explaining this to you?" He complained and turned around only to find Y/n pulling a guy upstairs.

His heart dropped and he quickly ran to her, pulling the guy away from her but she glared at him. He tried to wrap his arms around her but she pushed him away. He sighed silently and tried to hold her hand but she pulled them back, looking at him furiously.

"Don't touch me-"

"You're dead drunk, butterfly. Don't do something stupid-"

"This was the plan all along, Jin. I didn't buy tickets to Las Vegas for nothing. I wanted to get drunk and sleep with a man." She screamed and held the guy's collar, pulling him to her and making him stand beside her.

Jin felt the pang of hurt in heart at her words and then looked at the way the guy wrapped his arm around her waist and smirked at him. "You are drunk, Y/n. Please. Don't do stupid stuff." Jin said, looking back at her who stared into his eyes as she got closer to his ears with her mouth.

"I don't want to die a virgin, Jin." She whispered and he clenched his jaws hard. She pulled her face back and looked into his eyes filled with anger. "Why him but not me?" He asked, a bitter smile on his face as he looked intensely into her eyes. She smiled.

"Because I'll never cross my limits with you."

With that, she grabbed the hand of the man and turned around to walk upstairs.

Leaving a man with shattered heart in the middle of the dance floor.

A single drop of tear escaping the corner of his eye as he watched her get out of his sight with another man.

*******************

I'm crying with you

I'm crying with you.