Chapter 33

Y/n's breath quickened with every word Jin confessed while she closed her eyes, feeling his body warmth against hers while they were pressed together. She felt his hand releasing her hands and his fingers moved down to remove the last pair of clothing left on her body.

He took her bra off along with her panties, immediately taking his boxers off while she felt her mind dizzy at this point. Jin looked down at her naked form while she had her eyes on his. 

He smiled, a warm one as he moved forth to clasp his lips with hers, moving his cock to align at her entrance. She hissed in his mouth as he felt his tip touch her pussy. She closed her eyes but then a loud beep echoed in the room.

Jin stopped kissing her and pulled his head back only to be stunned by the reading of her wristwatch that exceeded 100. He looked at her tightly squeezed eyes and heavy breathing as he quickly pulled back and wrapped his arms around her figure, lifting her up from the bed.

He started crying and felt her weak hands wrap around his. "We cannot do this, butterfly. This is dangerous for you." He mumbled, digging his face into her neck while she calmed down, her heart rate going back to normal and her breaths becoming stable. But streams of tears flowed down her eyes as she let out a bitter smile while burying her face on Jin's shoulder.

Jin cried with her, laying back down on the bed with her in his arms. Her leg was placed over his hip with their lower regions were practically pressed to each other. "I cannot even feel your love." She mumbled on his shoulder but he sobbed softly.

"My love is not about sex, Y/n. My love is all about the emotions I pour towards you." He whispered in her neck while she sniffled, curling up more into his figure, wrapping her arms behind his head, hugging it while he snuggled into her neck, his arms tightly wrapped around her waist, legs tangled with one another. 

As they both molded into one.

Not by bonding bodies.

But,

Purely connecting through souls.

-

Jin opened his eyes and felt his hands heavy. He stiffened when he felt Y/n's figure lay motionless in his embrace. He inhaled slowly, his eyes blurring at his speculation but at the time, he didn't want his microprocessor to tell him something stupid.

He whimpered softly, holding in his sobs as he turned his face to look at Y/n with closed eyes who lay bare in his arms. No motion. Nothing.

His heart was pacing rapidly.

He blinked several times, taking his hand back from her head and slowly sitting up on the bed. His breath was hitching as he stared down at the silent figure of her which made no movement.

His eyes wavered at the sight, tears brimming and he slowly moved his face forward towards her chest. He fisted his hands, clenching his jaws as he trembled vigorously as he moved his ear to her chest.

No.

Please.

They still have time.

Not so soon.

He placed his ear close to her chest where her heart was located to listen to her heartbeat, his lips shaking along with his whole body in fear. But he gasped when two arms wrapped around his neck, pulling his face up to rest right above Y/n's breasts.

"Stupid alien, I am not dead yet," Y/n said, giggling, expecting Jin to laugh but he felt his warm tears fall down over her skin as he cried. He hugged her and moved his face upwards as he sobbed in her neck, making her freeze at his reaction.

She moved her fingers on his scalp soothingly and smiled warmly. "Stop crying, Jin. Please," she mumbled in a silky voice while trying to calm the crying man down. "I can't afford to lose you. You didn't move. I was scared." Jin wept.

"I was sleeping, Jin. People don't move-"

"I don't care. I was terrified!" He screamed, making her shush and smile at his tone. She caressed his hair while they lay on the bed in each other's arms, beginning the day with sobs and cuddles.

-

"I'm done," Y/n said, getting out of the shower. Jin smiled at her and approached her. "I ordered the breakfast to be delivered to our room before we checked out. Just stay alert, I'll go and freshen up." He said and placed a kiss on her forehead before walking inside the bathroom.

She watched him close the bathroom door and then walked over to the closet, to check once again if they left out anything to be packed in the suite. She checked the drawers and nightstands but her eyes fell on the notebook she gave Jin where he apparently wrote down his reports about about Earth.

She smiled and shook her head before taking it from beside the pillow and opening it to read a few pages but what she read just made her even more surprised.

"Day-1

Earth was boring. I planned to return back to my spacecraft and travel to another planet.

But Rue Y/n. 

She happened.

A life. 

A sparkle in her eyes.

Heaven coming through.

Walking in my direction.

Illuminating my dark universe with that sparkle and turning my life into heaven.

I decided.

Staying a few more days on this planet won't be that bad though. Right?"

*******************

Right?