Chapter 24

Jin was buckling his seat belt, sitting on the seat but heard giggling from his side. He saw how the boyfriend was fixing the strap of his girlfriend while chuckling and how she had a terrified expression on her face. He placed his hand over hers and assured her that it would be alright. His lips curled upwards as an idea struck his mind. 

He turned to Y/n who was grinning while gripping the handrests of the seat in enthusiasm. She felt his gaze and tilted her head to him, raising an eyebrow. "What happened? Are you scared? Don't be. This is my first time but I am so excited!" She said, hitting the handrests of the seat and then looking out of the window.

"Oh, it still hasn't departed. Oh my God! I cannot wait!" She mumbled. Jin chuckled and shook his head in amazement. He rested his palm over her head, making her face him. She looked at him innocently and smiled fondly while staring deep into her eyes.

He leaned forward, attaching their foreheads and brushing his nose with hers, her glasses touching the bridge of his nose. She stared at him with large eyes and stopped breathing, noticing the proximity between them. His grip on her head tightened as he had his eyes closed, his breaths hitting her lips, causing a shiver to run through her spine.

"You really are unique, my butterfly. Let's enjoy this trip and return safely, okay?"

-

Y/n looked at Jin in annoyance who was fighting with a man who was claiming to be the owner of the bag that belonged to him. She crossed her arms in front of her chest while holding the two bagpacks and watching the two men argue but Jin was clearly winning, considering the way he was rapping his accusations so quickly that the other person couldn't say anything back to him.

The man looked behind him and his eyes widened as he took the pink trolley that looked similar to theirs from the baggage belt. "Oh, sorry. This one is mine. I was mistaken. Ours looked similar. I apologize." He apologized and Jin scoffed, gripping the handle of his trolley tightly and without any further arguments, walking back to Y/n with a satisfied smile plastered on his face.

"You look like a grandpa while arguing." She said, passing him the backpack and he gave her an offended look. "I don't. I look handsome!" He argued and she gave him a tight-lipped smile, not interested in fighting further. She sighed, turning around to read the name of the space they flew to.

Tokyo, Japan

They walked outside the airport, hired a cab and Jin could speak Japanese with the driver. "I have Google installed within myself. I thought to do that during the flight because I ended up embarrassing you with my curiosity!" He whispered to her whose features softened at his words.

"I like to be embarrassed by you," she said and he looked at her with eyes filled with hope. "Really?" Her bright features dropped as she was back to being expressionless. She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. "No, I don't I was lying. But I brought you here to observe different parts of this planet and write it down on your report, alright?"

Jin smiled at her and nodded. "Wakatteru." She chuckled at his random Japanese response and shook her head. "You are cute," she whispered and Jin felt like someone was beating his heart with a hammer.

He pressed his lips to hold in his smile and turned to face outside the window of the cab, to hide his blush that was creeping up his cheeks because of Y/n. "She called me cute." He whispered to himself and turned around to glance at Y/n who was busy admiring the landscapes of the city of Tokyo.

"But you are the cutest."

-

"You are an idiot!" Jin commented and earned a glare from Y/n while the bellboy was taking their luggage to the hotel room. "You are an idiot!" She fought back and he pouted.

"We are only staying two days here? Not fair!" He complained and walked to the bed while Y/n tipped the bellboy who smiled at her, wishing them a good stay.

"Just trust me, Jin."

Jin sat up on the bed and nodded at her reluctantly. 

"I do trust you, butterfly."

-

"Why did I trust you? AHHHHHH!" Jin screamed as the roller coaster turned upwards down in the Tokyo Disneyland. Jin was holding onto the bars of the roller coaster tightly and was holding his breath while Y/n was roughly enjoying the ride.

"Y/n! I think my heart will- AH- fail here not yours! AHHHHH!" 

"Shut up and enjoy, Jin- WOOOHOOOOOOO!"

-

"How am I supposed to enjoy here?" Jin questioned while trying to sit in front of the idol of Buddha in Senso-ji. Y/n had her eyes closed as she was praying but Jin here was struggling to sit in one place with folded legs.

He bit his lips and glared at Buddha. "Why do you make your own creations suffer by making them sit like this, Lord Buddha of Earth-"

"SHHHH!"

-

"Don't shush me!" Jin pushed Y/n's hand away while he was arguing with the shopkeeper who was flirting with Y/n. "You don't treat your tourists like this, mister!" He pointed in Japanese and Y/n sighed behind him, shaking her head defensively and holding the extra bag of dried plum candies that she got for free after talking to the shopkeeper.

But Jin being Jin.

Got defensive over that and now-

"I hate this place!"

-

"I love this place," Jin said as the petals of the Sakura flower fell over his face and he stared at the trees. "What is the name of this place?" He asked and Y/n smiled at him before reaching out her hand for a cherry blossom petal to fall over there.

"This is Ueno Park." She said and Jin looked at her. Oh, how she looked like a literal angel with the pink trees around her. It was calm and he wanted the time to stop. He just wanted to admire her throughout the day. A petal fell over her glass frame and she was about to take it off but Jin stopped her.

She looked at him in confusion but he smiled at her. "Don't take your glasses off, Y/n." He whispered and she raised her eyebrow. "Why?"

He smiled and walked forward into the park while mumbling to himself,

"Because I might do something you won't like."

-

"You like this?" Jin asked as he posed for the camera while standing at the observation deck of the Tokyo Tower. Y/n was giggling while trying to click his pictures because he kept giving her a peace sign and a tight-lipped artificial smile.

"Jin, smile!" She said and laughed at his expressions. His lips curved up, not because of her commands but watching her chuckle at his actions. He smiled genuinely and posed for the camera.

-

"Finally, we are going back!" Jin said with a sad face as he sat on the seat of the plane but felt a hand placed over his. He turned around and looked at Y/n who was smirking at her.

"Let's go to our next destination." She said, causing Jin to look at her in confusion because he thought the trip was to Tokyo and then back to Seoul but this girl seemed to have other plans as she said,

"Habibi, we are flying to Dubai!"

*************************

My friend's name is Habiba

My friend's name is Habiba. We grew up together for 13 years in the same school.