Chapter 39

Read the entire book now on
Patreon.com/Bynadine
Or buy on Amazon

https://www.amazon.ca/Dirty-Secret-Nadine-Alliye-ebook/dp/B0CNK1HP3W/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=EQLXERYLN49I&keywords=nadine+alliye&qid=1700939887&s=digital-text&sprefix=nadine+alliye+%2Caps%2C83&sr=1-3

Updates twice a week, enjoy!

My fingers moved quicker than I commanded them too. His pants were already at his knees, tongue moving with fiery intentions inside of my mouth. The heat between my legs was becoming unbearable, I had no patience for the foreplay or the little pleasures. I needed him inside of me now.

I could have melted and moaned out when I touched his brick-hard penis. Brett used the hand he had around my throat to push me into a tree without breaking the kiss. I stood on my tippy toes and rubbed the head of his penis on my clit. He growled into my mouth and held my throat even harder. I was losing my grip on reality slowly, almost as if I were beginning to float above myself. To want something so bad and to have it without the burden of guilt, it was one of the greatest feelings that I have ever experienced. I stood up even higher and forced his throbbing cock inside of my dripping vagina. Brett pulled back and growled, I bit his massive shoulder to keep from screaming. He thrusted into me, going deeper and harder each time. I could feel that the branches were cutting my skin and the impact was bruising my back, but the joy of the pleasure was far too intense for me to care. Brett struggled to get enough of me, he hurried between stuffing his face between my naked breasts, to kissing my lips, cheeks and neck, to licking my perky pink nipples and pulling my hair. As for me, all I could see, think and breath was the impact of his penis going in and out of me. Each thrust out felt as if he were stealing my breath and disarranging my guts. The edge of climax was fast approaching, he stared into my eyes and I into his.

"D-don't stop," I wasn't sure if I breathed out the words or thought them. I was far too emerged in my cloud of pleasure. He could fuck me like this forever," please...I'm gonna cum."

Brett squeezed my face and while he took me. The felt as if the entire tree was shaking behind me. There was a buzzing of sound that circled my ears. Everything was fading as the orgasm arrived. When it did, I felt my eyes watering. I called out for Brett, I grabbed the trunk until my fingers bled but he didn't stop. He kept going, and my orgasm intensified. I could have sobbed with pleasure,the pleasure was indescribable. There was nothing that felt better than this. Nothing.

Minutes later after Brett had finished and we had soaked off in the lake, we shrugged on our clothes and lay on a patch of grass. It had been minutes now that we listened to the beat of each other's hearts, in a comfortable silence.

"I made a decision," Brett finally said and I felt my heart sinking.

I didn't say anything. How dare he remind me again, that he will forfeit me, after what we had just shared-

"I want to run away with you."

I turned my head so quickly that I could have sprained my neck," what do you mean?"

"After I saved you from the fire, the pack found out that it was me that let you out of the prison. My father covered for me, but they all have their suspicions. I can't go back, and I don't want to. I want to stay here, with you."

"Do they know?"

"No. They still think Jessica is my mate, but I don't care. I can't stay away from you anymore, and I cannot deny it."

"What about being alpha someday? Won't they look for you?"

Brett looked up at the sky, and for a moment seemed to be lost in thought.

"What's the point of being alpha someday if I will be miserable? My father still has fifteen years until he retires, I don't even think I can go another day without you," he let out an ironic chuckle which was contagious. It made me smile and to hide the joy in my face, I looked away from him and towards the sky.

"What about Jeremy?"

"He's your friend, not mine-"

"I know but...I can't abandon him."

Brett reached out and pulled me closer to him. I lay my head and my hand on his chest. For a few minutes, nothing could have been better, and everything was right in the world. Brett kissed my forehead and I looked up to see him watching me.

"I...I love you, Clarity Spah."

I felt my wolf stirring with joy.

"I love you too, Brett Serenity."

I closed my eyes and laid back on his chest. Perhaps ten or fifteen minutes had passed as we waited for Jeremy to return. I rehearsed the conversation we would have with him in my head.

I explored a dozen possibilities.

Perhaps we can all go live in Texas, or maybe start our own pack.

The trees stirred and we sat up, expecting that Jeremy must have returned. When we sat up , it was Jeremy indeed that emerged from the shadows of the trees, but he wasn't alone.

His hands were tied behind his back, he'd been captured by two other wolves. I wouldn't have known who they belonged to if it weren't from the three others that followed, the one in the middle being Brett's father.