c h a p t e r ♕ t h i r t y - t w o

TW: KIND OF JUST A TINY BIT SMUTTY DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE YOUNG PLS AND THANK YOU

I managed to sneak out of my window with out falling and breaking my neck by some sort of miracle. I strutted down my long driveway as fast as i could in my tall silver heels. Which for the record was not very fast.

I finally spotted an all black Mercedes parked at the corner of my street. My eyes twinkled with excitement as soon as i saw him.

I swung open the passenger door, giggling as i climbed inside. Toms eyes widened as he noticed the state of me. A small smirk appeared across his face.

"Tommy!" i giggled. I leapt over the center console, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt the vibration of his chest as he chuckled with me in his arms.

"Hi my girl." He ran his fingers gently through my hair.

i leaned back into my seat, "So where are you taking me?" I beamed at him.

"Where ever you want." He smiles. His eyes trace me up and down before turning towards the road. His hand reaches down to the gearshift, his veins illuminated perfectly by the street lamp.

"Mmm..." i hum, placing my pointer finger on my chin. "Take me to look at the stars." I bite my bottom lip excitedly. Why was everything so much more fascinating while you're drunk?

"Yes ma'am." He begins to drive away from my street.

"I couldn't even talk to you ALLLL night!" i whine with my head against the headrest, my eyes closed as my drunk mind began to spin.

"I know principessa. It was awful." i hear the amusement in his voice as he patronizes me.

"Yes it was!" i exclaim.

"You look like you had fun though." He chuckles softly.

I rolled my eyes. "So what i'm just a tiny bit drunk." His jaw tightens.

"Please tell me Alessandro behaved himself while you were like this." He gestured to the state of me.

"How did you-" i ask confused.

"Heard they were in town. Figured he'd be with the girl he couldn't take his eyes off the last time he was in New York." He says looking over the hem of my very short dress.

"Oh. Yeah." I crinkle my nose as i look out the dark tinted window.

I sigh deeply. "Wish it was you who stared at me all night instead." I murmur.

He chuckles softly. "Now i can." His eyes traced the outline of my silhouette in the darkness of the car.

I look over at him, his eyes are already burning into mine. His left hand is placed firmly around the top of the steering wheel. He looks down at the watch on his right wrist before rubbing his chin.

Everything this man does is so damn attractive.

We approach a red light and Tom begins to slow down. I unbuckle my seat belt. He watches me closely. I remove my silver Louboutins and throw them on the floor board.

He hasn't taken his eyes off of me.

I lean across the center console, snaking my hand underneath his braids and placing it on his neck. I slowly pull him towards me placing my lips against his.

He turns his head to the side, opening his mouth just the slightest. I swing my right leg over, climbing over the console with out breaking our kiss.

I straddle him, pushing myself close against him. "Fran." He whispers, still kissing me.

"Fran i'm driving." His hands travel slowly down my back like drops of rain on a window pane. I feel his hands grasping the top of my ass, driving me further into my madness. 

"So pull over." I grasp his jaw, tilting it up so that i can reach his neck.

I had no idea what had come over me, but it was like i couldn't stop. I wasn't scared to take the next step with Tom. It all felt so right.

"Francesca." He says firmly as i paste my tongue down the side of his neck.

"Hmm?"

"Let me pull over." He whispers breathlessly.

I lay my head on his shoulder, holding onto him as he drives with me still on his lap. He turns the large black Mercedes into a parking lot right off the street. He hastily throws it into park and turns off the headlights.

I sit up. I look down at him, studying each of his features. His beautiful big brown eyes. His perfect button nose. His heart stopping plump lips.

I lean down pushing my lips onto his. I pushed my lower stomach against his belt. He responds with a barely audible groan. His hands trace the hem of my dress as it begins to ride up my ass exposing my bare skin.

"Take it off." I whisper into his lips.

He picks up the hem, pulling it down to cover my ass. My eyes fly open as i pull back from the kiss. I look at him trying to figure out why he did what he did.

"You don't want this?" i ask, ashamed of what i'm doing right now. I place my finger tips over my mouth in disbelief.

I embarrassingly remove my leg from him and begin to climb back over to the passenger seat. He grips my thighs pulling me back down.

"I want you. But not like this." He nods his head.

i shake my head softly, my cheeks turning a bright red. I wish i never did this i'm so fucking embarrassed. I'm not this girl, i don't know why i'm acting like this.

"Not while you're drunk, not while we're in a car, not until i've married you." He mutters softly, placing his hand on the side of my cheek.

My eyes shoot to his as soon as i hear him say the word married. "You want to marry me?" I ask, my voice soft and calm.

"I will marry you. I just haven't quite figured out how." He pulls me in for a kiss.

"Really?" My eyes shine at him.

"I promise, principessa." He kisses the tip of my nose, making me smile.

I leaned forward pressing myself into him as i placed my face against his shoulder. My body tensed up as i felt it. 

"Uhm...Tom?" I whispered.

"Calm down Fran. It's just my gun." He chuckled.

"Oh."