c h a p t e r ♕ f o u r t y

Caught like a deer in head lights, i did the only thing i knew how to do... run. My sneakers screeched against the tile as i turned towards the door. My perspiring fingers fumbling with the gold facet of the handle.

But it was no use.

Leo had already caught up behind me, slamming the door directly in my face. His strong fingers flicked the lock shut as he took ahold of my wrist. "Let me go Leo!" I screamed digging my elbow into his chest.

"Oh fatherrrr!" He sung out, calling for our father who sat off of the hallway in his office. I continued my hopeless struggle of trying to pry myself out of Leo's grasp. He tried to rip the cellphone from my hand but i managed to wriggle it away, shoving it in my pocket.

"Dammit Leo!" My hands began to shake with furry as heat burned my cheeks.

"What is the meaning of this?" My father strode out of his study, staring at me in the foyer he had berated me in not too long ago.

"You've come back?" Shock emerged onto his face.

"No. I got her back." Leo gritted his teeth. The skin of my arm began to go numb as his grip was far more powerful than I.

"Good job my son." My father nodded his head with a sickening smile. My face physically recoiled at how disgusted i was at the men i grew up loving so dearly.

"Good job?" I spit at my father as i glared at him with repulsion. My jaw began to quiver as emotion rolled through every inch of my body.

Leo yanked me closer to him and hissed in my ear, "Thats what father says when you've accomplished something. Not that you'd recognize that Francesca."

I snapped my head towards him, studying his expression. "How about we tell father how you were a self made man before your time. You call that an accomplishment?" His grasp loosened and his eyes darted to my father. My eyes wandered over Leo's expression of terror as he waited for my fathers reaction.

He knew it was one of our most absolute laws. Never kill unless it is directed by the mafia, especially if you are not a made man.

"Go on Leonardo. Tell him how you drugged Alice. Tell him how you raped her!" I shrieked at the top of my lungs. Salty tears fell quickly down my face in remembrance of my sweet friend. My heart physically hurt knowing my little brother was capable of something so vile.

"I- I- I just wanted her to relax a little bit!" He screamed still looking towards my father like a lost puppy dog. Leo released his grasp on my arm.

His pace quickened towards my father as he looked to him for forgiveness.

"Tell him how you made us dump her body because you knew if someone found her they would find Rohypnol in her system and come looking for you!" My fingers trembled over my mouth as i recalled that night.

I felt as if i could still feel the warmth of her body as i pushed her over the edge of the canyon. I felt as if i could still hear the thud of her corpse as it smashed against the cliffs.

My father stayed emotionless as he stared directly at Leo.

Leo turned to me with fire in his eyes, "Tell him how you're in love with Tom Kaulitz." he smirked from the corner of his mouth. My fathers gaze broke from Leo and now bore down into me.

"A KAULITZ!?" My father raged towards me. The veins in his forehead bulged as if they could burst at any moment. With each step he got closer, my body began to tremble more with fear.

His fist reared back and before i even had time to react, it came flying down towards my face. I yelped in pain as his knuckles connected with my cheek bone. My knees gave out below me, sending me crashing down to the ground in a crumple.

"GET UP YOU TRAITOR!" My father bent over, screaming into my terror shocked face. I whined in agony as i cupped the side of my cheek. His massive gold adorned hand reached out for me once more. My feet scraped against the ground propelling me away from his reach.

But to my dismay, it wasn't far enough. With a flick of his wrist he took a fist full of my hair and dragged me behind him through the foyer. A crunching sound echoed throughout my skull as follicles of hair were ripped from my scalp.

"Ahhh!" I screamed with blood beginning to trickle down the side of my face. In my panic i hadn't even noticed the large gash that bordered my cheek bone that was now surely fractured.

My clothes scraped against the floor as i reached out and grasped the crown molding of the threshold. "STOP!" I shrieked with every fiber in my being. I could hear the broken sobs of my mother at the stop of the stair case.

My widened brown eyes caught the sight of Leo's shoe as it came barreling towards my hands that grasped the wall. Before i knew it he kicked my fingers, slamming them against the surface of the molding. I shrieked and recoiled my hands into my chest while my father continued to drag me into his office.

"You fucking whore!" My father screamed as sweat dripped from the side of his face. His jowls began to shake with rage as he stared at me cowering on the ground below him. I sobbed while looking towards the man who was always supposed to protect me.

"You opened your legs and not just to anyone TO A FUCKING KAULITZ!?" He leaned down, placing his hand directly below my jaw and began to choke me. I drew in a sharp breath as my eyes flew open as wide as they could go.

His grasped squeezed tighter around my neck as he began to pick me up from the office floor. My chest heaved as my body hungered for air. Waves of panic crashed over my body as adrenaline coursed through my veins.

My hands grasped around his arm at my neck attempting to claw at him with all my might. "If i didn't owe you to the Chicago outfit i would kill you right now with my bare hands." My father reared his head back before spitting a mouth full of saliva in my face.

Dark edges began to over take my vision as my brain was starved of oxygen. My jaw hung open as I yearned for a breath. The ringing in my ears grew louder, blocking out everything around me. I felt my light beginning to fade as i looked into my fathers eyes that were much like mine.

Suddenly, my mothers shriek shook the room and my father dropped my fading body to the floor below.

My fists pounded on the black and white tile as my lungs gasped for air, struggling to get enough. Tears poured from my eyes as i choked on on air and saliva. My mother stood in the doorway of the office, too afraid to approach me.

"Throw her in the cellar" My father gestured his hand towards me, never taking his eyes off of mine.

"Yes sir." Leo walked towards me as i tried to back away from him. "No, no, no. Please." I begged of my brother.

Leonardo picked me off the floor with ease and dug his hand into my pocket to retrieve my cell phone. A tiny gasp sounded from his mouth as he realized what i had done.

His eyes teetered between mine and the screen of my phone that said:

TOM

CALL ACTIVE;

17:42

The astonished look that over took his face told me everything i needed to know. He never thought a woman could out smart him. He gritted his teeth as his lips contorted in distress. "UGH!" He slammed my cellphone onto the tile, sending shards of it flying throughout the room.

"The east outfit just heard every bit of that." Leo grumbled lowly to my father who had yet to peel his eyes from me.

"Good. Now we know they'll be coming soon." My father said as he picked up the black phone on his desk. He dialed one number before hitting call. "War begins tonight. Bring me Tom Kaulitz's head." He slammed the phone down onto the desk. A wicked grin picked up from the corners of his mouth as he watched my face drop.

"NOOOO!" I screamed my throat raw, Leonardo holding me back by both of my arms.

"Throw her in the cellar." My father demanded once more.