c h a p t e r ♕ f i f t y

I yawned, watching the makeup artist pounce the beauty blender into my skin as she applied my wedding makeup. "Tired?" The makeup artist smiled gently while still blending the foundation smoothly into my skin. "Yeah." I muttered, still looking at myself in the mirror.

"I know i said you didn't need beauty sleep, but that didn't mean stay up all night!" Vivi yelled at me from across the room. I giggled, god i fucking missed my best friends. I felt as if i had began to go so long with out them, i was starting forget them. As time passes and memory fades, i noticed the little things going first. But as soon as i saw Gemma and Vivi's faces this morning, every moment we spent together came rushing back. I had been so caught up with being in love and saving mine and Tom's lives, i hadn't realized how much my heart longed for their companionship.

Gemma made her way over to my side, wearing a matching bridesmaids robe with Vivi. "Why so tired Fran?" She raised her eyebrows and wiggled them around. I leaned back in my canvas chair, stretching my arms and trying to hide the small smile begging to adorn my face. "Just couldn't sleep." I murmured.

"Yeah, couldn't sleep cause she was..." Vivi opened her mouth and rolled her eyes in the back of her head. My jaw dropped as she screamed, "OH TOM!!" I picked up my water bottle that sat atop the makeup artists stand and threw it in her direction. She and all the other girls erupted into laughter, my cheeks turning bright red. "NO!!" I shouted. "We've never..."  I shook my head, trying to keep my embarrassment at bay.

"NEVER!?" Isabella screamed. I shook my head no watching as shock over took the girls faces. "What if his dick is small?" Vivi blurted out making the makeup artist chuckle as she applied my false lashes. "VIVI!" Gemma smacked the back of her head. "Sorry." Vivi muttered under her breath and shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh, it's not." I said under my breath, watching the makeup artist apply the final touches of my soft, yet perfect bridal makeup. That's when i noticed it. A small light shone through the window, dancing on several surfaces. I looked around confused but the girls were stuck on what i had just muttered, not even noticing the small reflecting light that ran around the room.

I looked out the window of the church, noticing a blinding light emanating from mine and Tom's bell tower. "Uhh, I have to go to the bathroom." I excused myself and got up from the chair. "Uhm, no you don't missy. What did you mutter under your breath!?" Gemma's jaw was dropped as she stared at me from the couch she sat on across the room.

I ignored her and made my way down the hall and out of the wing of the church. I tried not to run, afraid i would mess up the beautiful updo and makeup i spent hours getting done this morning. My short white silk robe fluttered in my stride as i walked quickly through the alley way of the church making my way towards the abandoned bell tower i had come to fall in love with. I finally reached the door and ripped it open. I couldn't help but jog up the stairs in my white feathery slippers that matched my bridal robe.

"Took you long enough." Tom grinned at me, leaning against the arch top windows frame. I had insisted on having our wedding at the church Tom's grandmother grew up in. Despite his many... and i mean many, offers to have our wedding at the most breathtakingly magnificent chapels across the globe, I had always had my heart set on one.

It only felt right for us complete our union in the place it all began. The many sleepless nights and kisses shared under the broken roof of this old bell tower would always prevail over things his money could buy for me. This is the place our thousands of meaningful words stitched our hearts together, bonding us for many lifetimes to come.