Chapter 1

Today starts the last week of school. It's almost summerbreak FINALLY!! Ethan and Grayson pick me up and we go to school. Ethan and Grayson have been my best friends for almost 10 years now. We went to the same kindergarden when we were younger and from then of on We can't be separated. They really mean the world to me. I can tell everything to them and i can really trust them. We do so much stuff together. Even our moms are best friends.

This year Prom has been very late. In 3 days it's Prom and I'm really excited. Grayson is going with Sarah. She is my neighour and one of by best friend since i lived here.
Ethan invited me and it was so cute. Last monday he came to me at school and he gave me a letter and a red rose. In the letter he told me he had dreamt of this day forever. He always wanted to ask me for Prom and now the day was finally here. I know that Ethan has a huge crush on me for almost a year now. Grayson has told me that but I'm not really sure if i feel the same. I like him as a friend but if it's more i still have to figure it out. There was of course no dought that It was really romantic and i saw that he was really nervous. I gave him a hug and a kiss and told him that i definetly wanted to go with him.

I'm a bit freaking out because i still have to buy my dress. I'm actually so late. I really hope that there will still be that perfect dress in the stores.
Sarah and I decided to go shopping for my dress after school. So that is what we did.
After school we immediatly went shopping. We had been walking through the shoppingcenter for almost an hour and we had still not find the one. I almost wanted to give up and go back home. Until ... I saw a beautiful Blue dress with sparkles going from my shoulders to my hip. It was beautiful, i fell in love and i had to buy it. I picked up the dress and went to try it on. It fitted perfectly and Sarah was speechless. Omg Emma you look gorgeous. It's perfect you have to get this one!! so you know what i did. I bought it of course. I couldn't let it there.
I was so happy that i finally had my dress. The dress i dreamed of for years. When i came home i immediatly texted Ethan to tell hil the great news.
THE TEXT.
Me: Ethan! I finally found a dress. I absolutely love it and I'm so excited to wear it. I'm already looking forward to it :).Are you still home? Can i come over because i have a question about math?

ETHAN: Oh I'm so happy for you. I make sure that we match! You will look gorgeous no matter what. Yes I'm home alone actually. Mom, Dad and Grayson went to our grandparents. You can come any minute.

Me: All right I'm getting a pizza and I'll be there in about 20min.