Chapter 12

We get out of the elevator and we get to the nurse her office. I'm kinda scared to know what she has to say. I see that Grayson is also very nervous.

Nurse: Hey guys, I'm glad i see you all. Take a seat.
Grayson: we heard from the receptionist that Ethan is back in his room but you still had to tell us something is that right?
Nurse: yes indeed. That's why i invited you to my office. I wanted to tell you this in person.
Emma: okay, now you're making me very nervous.

Nurse: Well i have some great news!! The doctors got his blood pressure back to normal and they didn't see anything else on the tests to worry about. His scar from the operation is helling pretty well and everything is going so great. We absolutely didn't taught he would be doing so well after only 2 days....
Emma: omg thank you so much. You are helping us so much! Thank you for everything.
Grayson: yes indeed. This is wonderful news!!
Nurse: that is my job you know but I'm happy i can help you. BUT actually i have even more wonderful news!!
Emma: omg!! What???
Nurse: Ethan woke up from his coma and the first thing he said was both of your names. He repeated it at least 3 times. I taught i had to say this to you in person.

You can visit him and you can finally go into his room. He is still tired and a little suff from the medication but if you keep calm it's perfect.
Emma: omg that is amazing news. Tears are rolling down my face of happiness. This is great. I love him so much!!
Nurse: you guys just really had to know it! There is a posibility that he doesn't recognize you at first but that will change of course. It's just to early for that.

We get up. We thank the nurse again and we immidiatly go to the elevator. Grayson is so excited when the elevator stops at the 3rd floor he runs to Ethan's room.

I really have to see him and hug him again he said. Sarah smiled, I'm so happy i see him smile again. It has been really hard for him these 2 days.

We almost got to Ethan's room when i heared someone call my name. I reconize that voice... I turn around....