Chapter 5

The day that i have been looking forward to for so long now has finally arrived. Today is prom!

Sarah is coming to my house for lunch and than we are going to make ourselfs ready together. I'm so excited!! Grayson and Ethan will picks us up around 6pm and we will go on a dubble date together and after that we are heading to the party.

I have an appointment in 30 minutes for my nails and hair so i need to hurry. I put on a simple white crop top, my hightech waisted black pants and some black boots. Mom is already wanting in the car to bring me. I get in the car and we are leaving.

Mom: and are you excited?
Emma: omg yes. I have been looking forward to this day forever. I hope everything will go as plan.
Mom: of course it will honey. I will be a day that you will never forget.

Mom leaves me in the salon. I'm just going for a simple french manicure and i want my hair to be curly. So that is what I'm going to do right now.

After almost an hour of being in the salon. I'm getting out of the car when Sarah arrives. Wow, you are perfectly on time hahah. I give her a kiss on the cheek and we are getting inside. We are just going to eat a salad because tonight we are going out for dinner with the boys.

Sarah: I'm so excited that you are now in a relationship with Ethan. I knew that it would happen one day :). Grayson already told me that Ethan is so happy. We are now like family 😋

Emma: hahaha yes indeed. First i had my doubt about it but now I'm really happy.

We were just relaxing and looking some tv when i decided to look how late it was. Omg Sarah! It's already 5pm. We have to get ready!!! The boys will be here in one hour and i still have to go into the shower and we both still have to do our make up and put on our dress. Come on hurry up.

We are freaking out like crazy. I get in the shower first. I'm doing it as fast as possible while Sarah is doing her make-up. We are finishing at the same time. Now we are putting our dress on. Pff I'm putting my high heels on when the door bell goes.
Mom! Are you going to open the door it will probably be the boys. We are almost ready.
Mom let the twins in and they take place on the sofa.

Sarah and i are freaking out but we are ready.
Sarah: Hahha I'm so nervous to see them. It's like I'm seeing them for the first time.
Emma: yeah omg I'm feeling the same way.

We are going downstairs and the first one i see is Ethan. He looks so handsome. His hair on point. He looks just perfect. I'm so proud that i can call him mine. He is wearing a black suit with a white shirt underneath and he has a Blue flower pinned on his suit. The same color as my dress.
Both, Ethan and Grayson are looking shocked. They are smiling. Sarah Goes to Grayson and gives him a kiss. I am doing the same thing.

Ethan/ grayson: Omg you girls are looking so gorgeous. We are like speechless. We love you so much.

After taking some pictures we are heading to the restaurant. It's a very chic restaurant and everyone is looking great. Ethan and i are sitting and front of Each other and Sarah is sitting next to me with also Grayson in front of her. We are having an amazing time. The food was great and i just have the greatest friends in the world. After our dinner we went to the party. We danced, laughed and we just had an awesome time.
Ethan went to the Bathroom and I decided to go talk to Cameron for a moment. It had been a long time ago since i talked to him. We have always been good friend with each other but we just lost contact.
I go up to him and i know what he had been drinking. His breath smelled and he was doing really weird. Normally he wouldn't drink at all. He hates alcohol! His 'friends' had probably forced him to do so!
Hey! How are you doing sweet heart. Long time no see he said. I actually wanted to go after i knew we wouldn't have a normal, nice conversation but he kept pushing.
Good how are you I answered but at that moment he grapped my but. I wanted to punch in in the face when he kissed me. I immediatly pushed away but it was to late. In the corner of my eye i see Ethan. He say it but he hasn't seen me pushing him away. Tears are rolling down his face and he turns Around and runs away! I want to run after him but i got stuck in the crowd. I pick my phone and i dial Graysons number . Maybe Ethan is with him.

Grayson: Hey. Why are you calling me? What's wrong.
Emma: Is Ethan with you? I need to talk to him??
Grayson: No, he isn't with me? Why?
Emma: f*ck, i have to find him. If you see him tell him that he has to come to me. He doesn't know what really happened!
Grayson: what are you talking about Emma? What happened? Tell me maybe i can help you!
Emma: it's to hard to explain on the phone. Come to the toilet, i'll be standing there but hurry up!
Grayson: Okay I'm coming. No worry.