Chapter 23

This time it took us much longer to get home because Sean drove really slowly for Ethan. In the mean time i texted my mom to tell here that i would stay at there house for some days and she had no problem with that at all. She knows i love to stay with them. I just have to text her and call her if something is wrong.

We finally arrive at the there house.

Ethan is very tired from the trip back home so we all help him to get upstairs so he can sleep in his own bedroom. He is really happy to be home and that he finally can sleep in his own bed again.

I decide to take a nap as well. We both sleep together. He puts his arm around my waist. I missed his muscular arms around me. I feel so much more protected now. He gives me a kiss on my forehead.

Ethan: did i tell you already that you look very beautiful and that i love you.
Emma: ooh honey. Thank you so much. You are the best boyfriend i could ever imagine.
Ethan: i really missed you a lot and I'm so thankful to have you. You are my girl. i missed your cuddles the most. Emma: Promise me you will never leave me again. I can't take that anymore.
Ethan: i promise. Love you
Emma: i love you too

I felt asleep in his arms. We took a nap for more than an hour when Ethan all of a sudden woke up. He screamed and he was extremly sweathy!! I immediatly woke up as well and in less than a second Grayson stood in front of his room!

Emma/Grayson: Ethan? What wrong?
Ethan: i just saw the hole day of the accident again. I can remember everything that happened!!
Grayson: calm down first. Take a deep breath and tell us what happened.
Emma: yes you don't have to freak out. It will be okay. It's all over now. I'll go get a Glass of water first.

I gave Ethan a Glass of water but he was still shaking.

Grayson: relax Ethan. Tell us what happened.
Ethan: i remember that i got really mad because i saw Cameron and Emma kissing. Now i know that i saw that totally wrong but on that moment I immediatly had to get out of there. I was so mad and so pissed off. I really didn't want to stay there any longer. I then decided to take our car and drive to the park where we usted to go all the time. I was almost at the park when out of nowhere i saw a boy running over the road. At first i didn't know who it was until he came closer. It was fucking Cameron. I wanted to stop but i coudnt anymore. I turned my steering wheel to the right to get away from him but my car got upsidedown. From then of on i can't remember a thing.
Emma:WHAT??? Are you saying that Cameron was there?
Ethan: yes he was! He wanted to kill me. He made me do that but why. WHY??
Grayson: no freaking way. First Emma now my brother. He has to go to hell. I'm going to get that boy!!!

I was shocked. Cameron tried to kill Ethan. He is literally insane!! I was speechless but did Grayson really just say that. Now i have to tell Ethan what happened with me and Cameron.
Ethan got very confused. What do you mean first Emma???

Emma: i wanted to say this to you when you were feeling better but i guess i have to tell you know. After Cameron had kissed me i punched him again from me and i slapped his face. I told him i never wanted to see him again. I though he was still at the party buy he probably drove right after you.

When we visited you 1 day after the accident he was in the hospital. He really wanted to speak to me. I wanted to give him a change to apoligize so i went to his home. At first he was very friendly and he told me he was really sorry about what he did, he said he was jealous and that he loved me for a very long time. At that time i couldn't forgive him yet so i decided to go home and think about what he said. On that moment he grabbed me. Pushed me against the door and he tried to raped me. Luckily i got to call Grayson and he was just on time. Sarah had called the police and now he is in a pysiatry. I was really scared but Grayson and Sarah saved my life.

Afterwards i had to go to the police office to tell them everything what happened in details and that's why i didn't came to you one day. I was at the police office. I'm really sorry that I'm just telling you this right now but i thought it would be better if you heard it from me and i waited because i wanted you to be healthier first.

Grayson gave me a hug because he didn't meant to say it. He felt really sorry but he was proud that i told Ethan the story. He knew it was really hard for me to talk about.

Ethan was quiet, very quiet and maybe ever too quiet.

Ethan: tell me this is all a Joke please.
Grayson: no unfortuantly it's not a Joke. I wish i could say it but it isn't. Now we understand the hole situation. Cameron is just crazy and he can't think clearly. He belongs in jail and i'll make sure he will stay there forever!!

At that point Ethan got up and got really mad. He punshed the door and got really upset. He started to cry. He tried to kill me and he tried to take my girl. He raped her!!! I'll get him. If i see that boy it won't end well.

Grayson could stop him on time he and calmed him down. HE DIDNT RAPED EMMA. I WAS THERE ON TIME. NOTHING BAD HAPPENED. HE WONT GET US. WE ARE A STRONG FAMILY AND WE ARE HERE FOR EACH OTHER. I MAKE SURE HE WILL BE PUNISHED.