Chapter 22

Ella stormed into our room. Girls wake up! Grayson has tried to call you for more than 5 times now and you don't pick up the phone. He than called me. You both have to get ready because they got a phonecall from the hospital that Ethan can come home today. Lisa,Sean and Grayson will pick you guys up in about 15 minutes. So hurry up!

We both werent really awake when Ella walked into our room but we got up really fast when we heard what was going on. How is it possible that we didn't heared on phones? We both had set them on the loudest. Damn come on. We have to get ready as fast as possible.

I run to the bathroom and i get into the shower. I quickly wash my body and my hair. I won't have the time to dry it but that doesn't matter. I brush my teeth and i just wear the same clothes as yesterday. It really doesnt bother me at all. Sarah is also putting her clothes on as fast as possible. We won't have time to eat some breakfast but we will eat something when we arrive home with Ethan. We are both so excited that we are both freaking out. I'm so happy that he is finally coming home. I have dreamed about this day for so long. I can finally cuddle him again.

We were just ready when the doorbell rang. Sarah opened the door and it was Grayson. Are you guys ready he said. We have to go because there will be a traffic i heard on the radio and we have to pick him up as fast as possible.

We immidiatly get in the car and we drive to the hospital. I'm not even hungry from the adrenaline of seeing Ethan again. I'm so so happy. I can't even explain it. I see that everyone in the can is really excited to have him home.

Lisa: if you want to you can stay at our house for a couple of weeks so you are a lot with Ethan. He told me that he missed you very much and that way you can be with him.
Emma: oh that's a great idea. I would love to stay with you guys.
Lisa: we like to have you at our house. You make our boy so happy and it will be good for him.

We arrive at the hospital. Sean is searching a spot to park while we are going inside. We ask the receptionist if he is still in his room or if we have to pick him up somewhere else. She tells us that they are still doing some test to make sure he definetly can go home but that it won't take long and that he afterwards will go to his room again.
You can all wait in his room until he is back.

We decided to make his bag already. We pack his clothes, his toiletry and other stuff. At that moment he gets back again.

Lisa: hi darling, how are you doing? Are you excited to go home with us?
Ethan: of course i am!! I'm so happy that you are all here for me because i woudn't know what i would do without you all!
Emma: it's normal that we are here for you. You mean the world to us!
Ethan: the doctor told me that i can go home but that i really have to take it easy and i have to rest a lot the first couple of days. Next week i'll have to come back to check if everything is healing perfectly and if that's great i won't have to come back anymore.
Lisa: that's awesome news. I'm so happy you can come home with us now.
Grayson: yeah me too. I missed my brother. It was so quiet without you.
Ethan: it will be loud now because i can't do anything the doctor said. You will have to bring me everything hahaha.
Grayson: i love to do that.

Emma: Come let's go. Can you walk to the car or do we have to get your wheelchair?
Ethan: it will be much easier with my wheelchair. Can you get that for me darling.
Emma's of course i can. Luckily we can take that wheelchair with us.

We get to the car. We help Ethan get in, we put his bag in the back of the car and we drive home. Sean is driving really careful so it's save for Ethan.