Chapter 27

A couple of days went past and everything went perfectly.

We went back to the hospital. The doctors did some more test on Ethan to see if he was healing good and if he rested enough! The looked at his blood, they took some scans to see if his brain was functioning like before and if his reflections were good.

They came back with the results and they told us that Ethan was healthy again. They didn't saw anything bad through the tests and they were very happy about that. They didn't expect it to be that good because the accident wasn't that long ago and normally you have to be healing for almost a month!

In the last couple of days we also got a letter from the police. In that letter they told us that they had been talking a lot with Cameron and that he finally told them the truth. Ethan was right when was the boy who tried to kill
Ethan by making his car go upsidedown. He still told them he was extremly jealous on Ethan about our relationship. He wanted me for his own. They told us in the letter that Cameron will go to therapy because he is mentally insane and he can't have any contact with us at all. If he does he will have to go to jail.

We were all so happy about that. We celebrated it. We went with the hole family on vacation and we had an amazing time. We had been swimming, relaxing, shopping, partying...

Ethan is doing wonderful and he doesn't have any problems anymore with talking or walking and he don't has any pain.

I'm so lucky and so happy with all the good news that we got. We finally can live our lives again. We became much closer with each other thanks to this drama and we are just an awesome family. I couldn't wish for anything more in my life. I'm so happy i have all of them in my life!

I'm very happy and i can't wait to see what live has to bring us.....

THIS IS THE END OF THIS FANFICTION. IT WAS MY FIRST ONE AND I'M REALLY PROUD OF IT. I WILL BE POSTING MORE FANFICTIONS ON THIS ACCOUNT. SO FEEL FREE TO CHECK THE OTHERS OUT AS WELL.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS STORY BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW! MAYBE IT CAN HELP ME WITH MAKING THE OTHERS BETTER!

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO ACTUALLY READ THE HOLE STORY! I LOVE YOU❤️.

FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA 😘

IG: @dolantwinzzzzz
TWITTER: @dolantwinzzzzz