Chapter 17

Emma p.o.v.
Grayson closed the door and i heard him going downstairs. I'm thinking about what just happened to me. How got it so bad? He did really normal in the beginning but when i decided to leave he changed!! What happened to Cameron? I don't get in. He usted to be one of my best friends and he would never do something like that. He has a very different personality now. I won't forget this day ever. Grayson was just on time because who knows what would happened? No don't think about that i told myself.

I tried to close my eyes but everytime is closed them i saw cameron undressing me. It was horrible. I started to cry. Look at me right now. Ethan is laying in the hospital, I'm here in his shirt and sweatpants. They are so comfortable. I just wished he was here with me and that nothing ever happened!

The next morning
I get out of bed but first i looked at my phone to see what time it was. Omg it's already 1pm. I promised Ethan i would visit him at 10 am. Oh no he will be so worried.

I run downstairs and everyone is looking at me when i came down. Grayson, his parents and Sarah were sitting on the couch.
Lisa: how are you doing sweety?
Emma: I'm feeling better but why didn't you wake me up. I told Ethan i would be in the hospital around 10 am.
Lisa: you were sleeping like an angel and we taught you would need some rest after all what happened. no worry Ethan won't remember that. He is still to weak.
Emma: maybe you are right.
Lisa: i called your mom last night. She was shocked of course but she was really happy that you were save now and that she knows where you are. She really wanted to see you last night but i told her that you were sleeping. Maybe you have to call her today by yourself. She worrying about you.
Emma: yeah i know. I'm going home before i go to Ethan to change my clothes and to talk to my mom.
Lisa: that's a great idea.

At that moment my phone rang. Who could that be? I picked my phone up.

Emma: hello, emma speaking.
Police: hello, you are speaking with the police. Could you come to our office at around 2pm. We would like to ask you some questions about last night if that is possible.
Emma: oh... Yes... No problem...
Police: i hear you are still a bit shocked. Would you like it more at an other time?
Emma: no! I want to get it over with.
Police: okay perfect. It won't take long. Is it possible to take your 2 friends with you? We have to ask them some questionnaires well.
Emma: yes, they are free today.
Police: Thank you, we will see you than.

Who was that asked Sarah. It was the police, they want to ask us some questions about yesterday. We have to get to their office at 2pm.

Sarah: maybe it's better that we can go now already. Everything is still fresh in our memory and we can get it fast over with.
Grayson: yeah i also think that will be so much better.
Emma: maybe you are right. I really have to go home first than because otherwise we will be to late.
Lisa: i will bring you.
Emma: Thank you.