Chapter 21

I got home, i put my bike back in the garage and i searched for my mom. She stood in the kitchen.
Mom: you are just on time. Food is just ready.
Emma: amazing! It's smells really good in here actually.
Mom: it's your favorite i made it because you havent been eating very much lately. I was home so i thought i would make you some delicious dinner.
Emma: oooh thank you mom! I really appreciate.
Mom: how was it with Ethan? How is he doing?
Emma: he is doing wonderful. In the beginning he couldn't really talk that good but in the end it went so good. The doctor told Grayson that he maybe can come home tomorrow or the next day.
Mom: wow that's awesome news! I'm so happy for him.
Emma: yeah me too. Grayson also told Ethan the hole situation before the accident because he can't remember a thing. I was really scared for his reaction but he didn't got mad and he believed everything he said!
Mom: that's good and did you told him about what happened with cameron?
Emma: no i havent. I want to tell him that when he gets home.
Mom: yeah maybe that's better.

We cleaned the dishes together and after that we just watched some tv. There wasn't anything nice on and i was so bored. I decided to send a text to Sarah to ask her if we could hang out for a little bit. I didn't really talked to her that much lately and today she wasn't in the hospital. I still need to thank her for saving my live.

"Text"
Emma: hey Sarah! How are you doing?
Sarah: Hey I'm good wbu?
Emma: I'm much better. Do you have plans for tonight?
Sarah: no i havent. Do you maybe want to hang out?
Emma: yes, if you want of course.
Sarah: definetly! We need a girlsnight.
Emma: perfect. Is it good if I'm coming to your house. My mom is a bit tired and she will probably go asleep pretty soon.
Sarah: yes no problem. See you.

Emma: Mom, is it good if i go to Sarah right now? We really need a girlsnight and i havent seen her today.
Mom: yes of course you can. I'm going to my bed because I'm actually really tired. Have fun honey and be careful.
Emma: i will. Thanks mom.

I take my bag from upstairs and i leave. Luckily it's just 10 minutes to her house so i arrived pretty fast. It was Ella who opened the door. I had not seen her since the day of Ethan's accident.

Ella: I'm happy to see you again! i heard what happened to you. I feel so bad for you but how are you doing now?
Emma: I'm happy too to see you. It's already a long time ago. Yeah it has been a horrible week but it's finally getting better.
Ella: if something wrong you can always contact us you know that right?
Emma: yes i know thank you. Where is Sarah?
Ella: she is probably in her room but you know the way right?
Emma: hahaha yes i know. See you later.

I run upstairs and Sarah was already standing on top of the stairs. I'm so excited to have this girlsnight. We both really need it! We can forget the bad things for a moment and we just have to have an awesome time together she said.

We watched movies and YouTube videos the hole evening. We wore some facemask, we listened to our favorite songs and it was just amazing.
We laughed with the stupiedst things and we decided not to talk about Ethan, Grayson or Cameron.

We had a great time and we kept going till almost 3am until we finally decided to go sleep. We both had to be awake if we had to pick up Ethan from the hospital. I put my phone in the charger on the loudest possible so i could here it when someone called me!

It didn't take long before we both fell asleep.