Chapter 13

I turned around to see if i was right. Did i really recognize that voice. Indeed, it was who i taught it would be.

It was CAMERON. I wanted to run away from him or slap him really hard. How dares he to come here. Doesn't he understand that i don't want to see him ever again. He runs to me and said wait!!

I tried to ignore him but he kept calling my name. I saw that Grayson got so frustrated. He really wanted to fight with him. His face got really red and i just saw he got extremly mad!! Sarah had to hold him back. Luckily she could keep him a little calmer so he wouldn't fight.

Grayson: CAMERON, HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE THAT I SEE YOU HERE. DON'T YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR MY BROTHER!!! YOU HAVE SO MUCH LUCK THAT SARAH HOLDS ME BACK RIGHT KNOW BECAUSE OTHERWISE I WOULD PUNCH YOU SO HARD!!!
Emma: Grayson, stop he isn't worth it. Come let's go.
Cameron: Emma please. I have to talk to you.
Emma: I don't want to talk to you. Not right now and definetly not here. How dare you to come here. Don't you get it that i don't want to see you ever again?!!!
Cameron: i knew you would be here and it was the only way i could see and talk to you. Just let me explain it. Please Emma. It will only take less than 2 minutes but give me a change please.

I looked at Grayson and he turned around. I don't know what i have to do but something in my mind tells me that i might have to listen to him. I hope i don't regret it. I walk up to Cameron and tell him that i have time tonight around 6pm and that i will come to his house. Don't expect to much because I'm still pissed off!

I hope i did the right thing. Pff i really want to know what he has to say.

Cameron: Thank you so much this really means a lot. You won't regret it! I promise.

Than he left and i ran after Grayson and Sarah. They were waiting at Ethan's room to get in.
Grayson: If you think this is the right thing to do. I support you decision but i won't ever speak to him again. I'm sorry.
Emma: you don't have to be sorry. I completly understand you but i just have to know what he has to say. I gave him a hug and he hugged me back. Thank you Grayson.

We got into his room and so many emotions were going on. I was scared, happy and sad but i had to stay strong. I really hope he will recognize us but we don't have to hurry things.
Grayson went first, than Sarah and i went at last. I don't know how he is going to react.

Grayson walked to his bed and i saw his eyes follow him. He didn't say anything but that didn't matter at all. I decided to stand close to the door. I don't know why but i think i was to scared to come close to him. He didn't saw me yet and Grayson started to talk.

Grayson: omg Ethan. You don't know how happy i am that i finally see you again. I was so worried. I love you so much.

We saw that Ethan wanted to move his lips to say something but nothing came out of his mouth. He is probaly still to weak to talk.

Grayson: no worry. You don't have to talk yet. You really have to rest a lot. I will stay here. I won't leave you alone anymore.

Grayson looked at me and smiled. He was so happy and he said to Ethan. Look Emma is also here. You know who it is right. Your girlfriend. Ethan didn't say anything but he smiled at me and he made a sign to come closer to him.

Omg i was freaking out. I was so happy he recognized me. I got closer to him with tears in my eyes. Again he didn't say anything but he wiped a tear from my face. I took his hand and i kissed him. I love you so much i said.