Chapter 3

On my way home I'm thinking about what just happened. We kissed (omg!!) i actually enjoyed it. Maybe i do have feeling for him. Maybe i do want to be his girlfriend. I don't want to hurry thing because now It's actually going so fast. I'm just going to ignore it for a moment and I'm going to think about my feelings. We will see what happens....

I arrive home and my mom doesn't really look very happy! I know I should be home earlier but Ethan just not really understand his homework.
Mom: i understand that but you should just send me a text than! I was so worried. I tough that something bad happened! No mom, luckily, I'm going to bed now because i'm really tired.

I undress myself and I'm putting my sweatpants on. I'm just laying in bed when i recieve a message. It was from Ethan...

"The text"

Ethan: i really liked it today. Hope you had an amazing time as well. We should definetly do that more often. Love you❤️

Emma: I also had a good time...

Ethan: You do not sound very happy. What's wrong??

Emma: I don't know. I love you but i just want to take it slow. You understand?

Ethan: Of course we are going to take it slow. We don't have to hurry.

Emma: perfect, is it okay if i come over tomorrow? I want to talk about how i feel.

Ethan: Nothing wrong hopefully!
And yes, I'm home tomorrow. Come to my house at 2pm. See you than darling.

Emma: great, see you tomorrow.

I didn't tought he would still text me today but actually it's better this way. I'm going to talk to him to tell him that how really feel about him and that i want to take it slow!

I'm going to bed now but I'm already looking forward to tomorrow.