Chapter 8

Grayson called Sarah. We have to walk to the corner of the street. Ella will pick us up there. It's easier for her to stop there said Grayson.
I just followed him but i didn't really say much. I was still in shock. How did the accident happen. I didn't saw an other car so how got his car upsidedown?? So many questions are going through my mind right now.

In less than 5 minutes. Ella and Sarah picked us up. We get into the car and we drive as fast as possible to the hospital.

Sarah, Grayson and i are getting out of the car while Ella searched a parking spot for the car.
Ella: I'm parking the car and I'm coming. No worry.
Emma: Thank you Ella. I'm so happy you are here too because i have no idea how we would do it without you.
Ella: no problem Emma. I'm here to help.

I close the door and we run to the reception.

Is Ethan Dolan here? He should be here. Tell me where he is! I need to see him!!! I screamed to the receptionist.
'I was just so scared'.
Receptionist: I'm sorry honey but you will have to talk slowly. I can't understand you. Who are you looking for?
Before i could say it again. Grayson took me to the waiting room. Come sit here. You are freaking out. I bring you a glass of water so you can calm down. Sarah will give Ethan's information and we will see him in a minute.
Emma: yeah your right. I'm getting a bit crazy from all these emotions. Look at us right know. This had to be one of the best day of our lives. We are sitting here in our beautiful ( now not so beautiful anymore) outfits. We should be partying right now and having the time of our lives...

Sarah came sitting next to me and she told us that Ethan had to have an operation first. He will survive it but it's an operation that is very important.
I look at Grayson and i see him cry. It's the first time he cried after all what happened. He kept strong for me and Sarah but now he just couldn't keep his tears from running.
Sarah starts crying too. Honey it will be okay. Ethan is strong, he will get through this she said.

Ella joined us in the waiting room. I have called your parents Grayson. They have to know it of course. They are coming right away. Maybe you should also call you mom Emma ?
Emma: yeah you are right. She has to know that I'm not coming home very soon. I have to stay here. It's my responsability to stay here and keep praying for him that everything will be okay. I can't leave him here alone.

I call my mom and i explain the hole situation. She asked me if she had to come but i didnt want her here. There were already enough people here. She understood that i wanted to stay with Ethan. I had to call her or text her if we knew anything more and she would pray for him. I have my phone right next to me. If somethings wrong you have to call me honey. I can be there in 10 minutes. Love you darling and don't worry everything will be okay she said.

Lisa and Sean are arriving in the hospital. Lisa is already crying and Sean looks very pale from the shock.
Lisa: where is my baby? How is Ethan doing. How bad is it???
Grayson runs to his parents and he gave them a hug. He is having an operation but everything will be alright.

I immediatly run to them as well. I had to explain the hole situation.
Emma: I'm so sorry it's all my fault. I'm so stupid. He made me so happy and i ruined everything!!!
Sean: where are you talking about? Ella explained us the hole situation. It's not your fault. He got mad because he didn't saw everything. You would react the same way and the accident was just a stupid mistake i think. You werent there so it can't be your fault. We don't blame you anything Emma. You don't have to feel quitly at all.

The fact that they were so kind made me so happy. They are just the best.