Chapter 2

I arrived at Ethan's home. Ethan said: maybe we can eat some pizza first. I set the table outside because it's still such a beautiful weather!
Yeah that a great idea. Ethan and i were sitting next to each other eating pizza. It's like a date, i told him while i was laughing.
Ethan: Exactly, I really like to spend time with you alone. Nobody's Around, just you and me outside. The sun is going down and it's Just a beautiful day.

I like it too. I actually started to feel some butterflies in my stomach. I had never felt that before when i was with Ethan. Maybe it's everything together that makes it so fantastic? I'm so confused.

Ethan looks at me and i see his eyes looking at my lips. He comes closer to me. I decide to come closer as well. Our lips touch each other. I feel his soft lips touch mine. It's like heaven. I rub in his hair and we don't stop kissing him.

At that moment my Phone went off. It was my mom. Emma? Where the hell are you. Come home right now! You said that you would be there for 1hour and it's now 11 pm!

I was shocked and i immediatly picked up my jacket.
Ethan: Wow what's happening? What's wrong?
Emma: it's my mom i had to be home for more than 2 hours. She is really pissed. I have to go!!
Oh okay! I had a really nice time! I love you he said.
i coudnt believe what just happened. Did we really kiss? What did i do? Am i sure??