Chapter 20

An awful sound is going off.
Of course it's my alarm. I actually slept very good today and I'm feeling better. I'm excited for today. I'm finally going to Ethan again.

I jump in the shower first, a cold shower can do wonders to make me feel even more awake.

I do my make up and i put my clothes on. It's a hot day outside so i decide to wear a jeans short and a flowertop with my white convers.

I went down stairs and my mom was also just awake. I give her a kiss and we decide to eat some breakfast. She made me an omelet and it was delicious.

Mom: did you sleep well?
Emma: yes. I feel so much more awake and I'm actually really excited for today.
Mom: I'm happy to hear that.
Emma: yes indeed. I feel much better.
Mom. What are you going to do today?
Emma: I'm going to Ethan today because yesterday i didn't went and i promised him.
Mom: that's a good idea. Say Hey from me too when you go.
Emma: i will.

I first went upstairs to get my bag and my phone who was still charging and then i decided to take off. I'm going with my bike to the hospital this time. It's such a beautiful weather and the sun will do me good.

Ethan doesn't know anything of the hole situation with Cameron and I'm not going to tell him. Definetly not now. Maybe i will tell him when he is back home and when he isn't injured anymore...

I close my bike and i walk inside. I know my way to his room so in less than 2 minutes i was already in front of his door. I look through his window and i see him sitting up in his bed. Grayson and Sarah arent here yet but they will probably be here in any time. Ethan saw me and he smiled. I get into the room and I'm so happy.

Emma: how are you doing darling? If it's still to hard to talk you don't have to. Just give me a sign.
Ethan: Emma he said with still a weak voice
Emma: yes I'm here now. I'm sorry i didn't came yesterday. I needed to help my mom. I also had to say Hey from my mom.
Ethan: I love you
Emma: oooh Ethan, i love you too. It's amazing to hear your voice again!! You have to get better fast so you can come home with me. I miss you.
Ethan: almost!
Emma: did the doctor told you already something? Do they know when you can come home?
Ethan: yes
Emma: omg are you serious. When i see a doctor I'm going to ask it.

At that moment Grayson walked in.

Grayson: i have the best news ever!! I just saw the doctor and you can come home maybe tomorrow or the next day. You will have to rest a lot in the beginning and you will have to come back sometimes so they can check if everything is still okay. I'm so excited. I miss you in the house, it's too quiet.

Emma: omg! Ethan just told me that he knew that but he couldn't say it. So i would wait until i saw a doctor but you are first. Wow that's just amazing. I didn't expected it to be already so early but I'm so freaking happy.
Ethan: I'm happy too

I give Ethan a hug and I'm so happy that i started to cry. I'm just so glad that i won't have to go to the hospital anymore and that you get better!!
Ethan: Don't cry Emma.

I'm looking forward to getting that phonecall that i can pick you up! I really hope it will be tomorrow but either way. I'm so happy!

Grayson: but how are you feeling now buddy?
Ethan: better!!
Grayson: do you actually remember anything about the accident?
Ethan: no, nothing! Last thing i know is that we picked the girls up for prom.
Emma: nothing after that?
Ethan: no, it's just a black hole. What happened actually?

I look at Grayson. I whisper in his ear: Are you going to tell him everything? Grayson: Isn't it better if he knows it? I won't tell him what happened yesterday tho.
Emma: yeah maybe you are right. What happened yesterday i want to tell him myself.

Ethan: are you still going to tell me what happened?

Grayson explained the hole situation because i was scared he wouldn't believe me. Maybe he would remember it and maybe he would become mad again for kissing Cameron.

After Grayson was done with telling Ethan the story I saw he was very confused. I think he wants to remember it but he just can't. He looks at me and then he looks to Grayson again.

Ethan: I can't believe that that all happened in one day!! Such a misunderstanding! I can't remember anything. Nothing from running away and nothing from the accident itselfs but i believe you. You guys must been so scared! Luckily you were together. Thank you for supporting each other.

Emma: oooh Thank you so much Ethan! It really means a lot that you believe us. I thought you wouldn't believe it! Hell yeah i was scared. It was a horrible day that i will never forget but don't you remember anything of the accident itself because we didn't saw that either and the police is still trying to find the cause of if.
Ethan: no i don't remember but that will come i think. We will give it some time.
Grayson: yes definetly.

After all that talking i looked at my phone to see what time it was and i saw that my mom had sent me a text to ask me if i would come home because food was almost ready. Wow is it already so late? It's 7pm!
I have to go home Ethan. I will be here tomorrow again and i hope you can come home with me than. Love you. I give him a kiss and a hug and i also say goodbye to Grayson.
Do i see you tomorrow as well i asked Grayson.
Grayson: I probably will be here. Do i have to bring you home?
Emma: no thank you. I came with my bike.
Grayson: okay no problem bye.
Ethan: bye darling. See you tomorrow.
Emma: take care darling.

I take my bike, I put my music on and i go home.