Chapter 9

It's taking forever before we know anything more about Ethan. It's almost 1am and I'm so tired from all the emotions but i have to keep awake. Sarah has already fallen asleep on Graysons shoulder and everyone else is trying their hardest to stay up!

Around 2am we finally see the surgeon. I immediatly get up. I need to know how he is doing!

Emma: And? How did it go? Is everything okay with him? I really want to see him.
Surgeon: The surgery went perfectly but he is still in a coma.... I'm really sorry that i have to tell you that.
If you want you can see him but it will be after the window. I can't let you guys in the room.
Emma: omg nooo! For how long will he be in that coma?
Surgeon: i can't say that. Some people wake up from their coma the next day others after 1 month or even a year but i think he will definetly wake up from the coma in less than a month. I give you my word.
Lisa: omg my baby. Why did it have to happen to him. I really want to see him.
Surgeon: you all can come. Just follow me.

We are going through all these long hallways. His room is at the end of the 3rd floor. When we arrive at the 3rd floor i started to panic. How will he look? Do i want to see him like that?
Yes come Emma! You have to do this.

We are arriving at his room and we all look through the window. I see him on the bed and i start to cry so hard. Tears keep rolling down my face!
I see him laying on the bed with still some blood on his hands and on his head. It's horrible to see him like that. I really want to hug him tightly and kiss him right now. I really want to apologize but we can't go into the room.

Everyone is crying when they are seeing him laying there. Sean and Grayson don't want to cry. They want to keep strong for the us and for Ethan but they can't stop their tears from running.

We give each other a very big group hug.

Ella actually has to go home because tomorrow she has to work. She felt really sorry that she had to go.
Emma: no, you don't have to be sorry. Thanks to you we have found him and could we come to here. Thank you so much.

Sarah decided to go with Ella home because she was very very tired. Also Grayson and his parents decided to go home. They all needed sleep.
We give each other a goodbyekiss and than they left.

I call my mom if she can pick me up at the hospital. In less than 10 minutes she arrived. I get into the car and my mom looks really worried because i absolutely don't look good.

Mom: omg honey how are you doing.
Emma: Well what do you think? I feel horrible. It just feels like it's all my fault and now i also can't do anything to help him.
Mom: yes you can! If you visit him he will know that you are there! It is now very important that you can rest for a little bit.

Finally we arrive home and i immediatly go upstairs to my Bedroom.