Chapter 16

We get to grayson's home and Lisa is the first one who comes to me. Omg honey what happened!!!
Grayson: I'm going to explain you later mom. I will give her first some clothes.
Lisa: oh yes of course.

Grayson and Sarah take me upstairs.

Emma: Grayson? Can i take a shower first? I'm feeling so gross!!
Grayson: Of course you can. You know the way. The soaps is in the closet right next to the shower. i'll look for something that you can were. Are sweatpants good?
Emma: yes that's perfect

It didn't really matter what i wore as long as i wasn't in my underwear anymore.

I got out of the shower and Grayson came with some clothes.
Grayson: here you go. It's just a simple white t-shirt and some sweatpants. They are Ethan's.

When he said that i started to cry. I immidiatly taught of Ethan again. I want to be with him right now. I miss him so much.... I need him right now.
It smells just like him.

Grayson: don't worry. Ethan will be home soon and you don't have to think about cameron ever again. He will be punished for what he did to you.
Emma: i hope you are right. I'm really tired of all this. Can i go to sleep?
Grayson: yes. you can sleep in Ethan's bedroom. If something's wrong please come to us. We are here to help. Sarah will call you mom now. Everything will be okay.
Emma: Thank you so much again Grayson. You saved me. I can't thank you enough for what you did.
Grayson: you would do the same thing. When i heard your call i came right away.
Emma: Thank you. You are the best. Goodnight.
Grayson: goodnight, try to rest for a little bit.

Grayson p.o.v
I close the door of Ethan's room and i get down stairs. Sarah already explained the hole situation to my mom. My mom is speechless. How can Cameron do something like that to her. He is a monster! How is she doing right know she asked?
Well she calmed down right know but she was in shock.
Mom: she already had to go trough so much in these couple of days. She is such a strong girl. I'm so proud of you that you saved them. You did a great job!!
Grayson and Sarah: Thank you but we had to!
Mom: do i have to call her mom? Maybe she will understand it more as i call her.

Mom took the phone and she called.