Chapter 18

My mom probably heared us coming because she was already standing outside. I was scared for her reaction but i got out of the car. I thanked lisa for bringing me. No problem Emma. We will see each other at the police because i will probably join Grayson and Sarah. I will be there to support lisa answered.

She than drove away.

I gave my mom a hug and i stared crying. I made such a big mistake. I just had to listen to Grayson. He had warn me for cameron many times but i didn't believed him. I thought that cameron wouldn't do anything to hurt me. He changed so much.
Mom: calm down honey. He will be punished for what he did to you. I promise. You won't ever see him again. That piece of shit. I still have to thank Grayson and Sarah for what they did because if they wouldn't heared you phonecall. Who knows what would have happened. I don't what to think about that.
Emma: yeah i also don't want to think about that. I'm so thankful for what they did. I will never forget that.
Mom: come let's get inside so you can change your clothes.

I decided to wear just a jeans with a white top and my black vans. It really didn't matter at all.

Oh yeah i almost forgot to say you that mom but i have to go to the police today in about 20 minutes. They want to ask me some questions. Grayson and Sarah need to be there as well.
Mom: oh i wish i could join you to the police but i have to work. I really can't cancel that appointment. I feel so bad right now.
Emma: don't worry mom. You don't have to feel bad. Lisa will be there as well. I'm definetly not alone.
Mom: that's a relieve. Will you call me afterwards?
Emma: yes i will but i have to go now. Otherwise I will be too late.
Mom: yes of course. I still have some time left. Do i have to bring you?
Emma: that would be kind. Yes

We get into the car.

Mom: thanks to all these drama i almost forgot to ask you how is Ethan doing?
Emma: he is doing wonderful. He got out of his coma yesterday but he can't really talk yet. He is still very weak. The doctors told us that he is progressing very fast and very good. I'm so happy. I'm looking forward to finally hug him again. I want him by my side all the time.
Mom: omg yes. That's awesome news. I'm so happy for him.

We arrive at the police office. I get out of the car. I give my mom a kiss and we say goodbye. I promise her i would call her and than she drove away.

I go in and i tell the receptionist who i am and some other personal information. She than shows me the way to the waitingroom. Grayson, Sarah and lisa are already there.

Grayson: how are you doing?
Emma: I'm very stressed because i really don't want to talk about what happened yesterday. I'm scared for how they are going to react and i just want to forget it.
Lisa: after this you won't have to talk about it ever again. So it's hard right now but than you can get on with your life.
Emma: yes that's so true.
Lisa: i also called to the hospital to know how Ethan was doing. He is doing fantastic they said. He can say already a few more words now and he tries to call our names a lot.
Emma: ooh that's amazing!!! That makes me really happy.

One of the police officiers called Grayson first than someone else Sarah and than an other police officier called me. We all had to go into a different office. Probably to know the story from a different side.
Lisa waves to all of us. You will be fine. I'm going to wait for you all.

After she said that the doors closed after us. The questions are starting.