Chapter 19

After almost more than 1hour of questions, they were finally over. It was hard talking about my experience with Cameron . It was very emotional but the police officier was so friendly. I could take my time and she made me feel very good. I had to tell all the details about yesterday. How late did i arrive, what did we talk about before he acted strange, for how long do i know him...

There were a lot of questions but i had to get through it. It made me really sad when i had to talk about him undressing me. I could hold my tears back but it wasn't very easy.

When i came out of the office. Grayson and Sarah were already in the waitingroom again. Of course it took longer with me than with them but they all waited on me.

Sarah: and how did it go? How are you doing?
Emma: I'm fine. It's making me sad to think about it again but the police officier told me that he will definetly be punished for what he did. He is now in a psychiatry and they will hold him there as long as they don't know what is going on in his mind!
Sarah: that's normal that you don't feel very good but now you can give it a place and you won't have to think about him ever again. By the way it's great news that they are holding him there! He belongs there forever!!
Grayson: Come! Let's go home so we can do something fun now!
Lisa: yeah you are right! I'm bringing you all home! Emma, Do you want to go to our house or would you like to go to your house instead?
Emma: would you mind if i would go to my house. I'm still very tired and i really want to be fit when i go to Ethan tomorrow! I'm sorry.
Lisa: you don't have to apologize for that. We understand you. I'm bringing you home.
Grayson: yes indeed! That's no problem we will see each other tomorrow again. I will be in the hospital as well.

We get in the car and lisa brings me home. When we arrive I get out of the car and I'm saying goodbye to everyone. See you tomorrow Grayson said. Yes, bye see you i answered.

I open the door and i immediatly go upstairs to my room. It has been a difficult day but it's almost over. I decide to call my mom first to let her know how it has been.

Mom: Hey emma. I'm happy to hear you again. How did it go?
Emma: Fine, I'm just home. They asked me a lot of questions about Cameron and than of yesterday evening. They had to know every single detail but luckily they were very friendly.
Mom: they are just doing their work but it's a relieve that they were friendly to you and how are you feeling right now?
Emma: a lot of emotions are still going on and I'm very tired. I probably sleep after your call. I have not been sleeping very well lately.
Mom: yes do that. That's a great idea! I will be silent when i come home because it will probably be really late. This appointment is taking forever. I really want to be there for you but i just can't and i feel like i can't help you.
Emma: no don't say that. I know you have a lot of work but you are really there for me! Thank you.
Mom: i have to! You are my daughter and i need to help you when somethings wrong.

We ended the phone call and i decided to go to bed. I'm really looking forward to see Ethan tomorrow. I miss him so much! I hope he is still doing well.