Chapter 14

It was almost 6pm and i totally forgot that i promised cameron i would come to him. I don't want to leave Ethan here but i have to. I decide to not tell him. You never know how he would react.

I have to go home now but i will be back around 10 am tomorrow i said. Love you so much. I gave him a kiss and a hug and i also said goodbye to Grayson and Sarah. Grayson followed me outside.

He said to Ethan: I'm just going to buy something to drink but i'll be back right away. Sarah is here with you if you need anything.

I get out of the room and i walk to the elevator.

Grayson: actually i don't have to buy anything. I just wanted to say something to you without Ethan. Be careful when you are at cameron's house. He maybe wants to manipulate you. I really don't trust him at all. Think clearly please and i hope you are making the right decision. If somethings wrong just call me and i will be there. Okay Emma? You have to promise me that.
Emma: of course Grayson! I'm just going to listen to what he has to say and than I'm leaving! I will never forget what he did. Never! If something is happening i'll call you immediatly. I promise.
Grayson: Thank you. You know I'm always there for you. Friends/ family forever.
Emma: thanks Grayson. You are the best. I'll let you know what he said.

We than separated and i went to cameron's house. It wasn't very far away from the hospital. I get to his house and I'm just on time. I knock on the door and he opens.

Cameron: Emma, come in! I'm so happy you are here.
Emma: no problem. I had to for Ethan.
Cameron: you really love him don't you.
Emma: yes of course i love him. He means the world to me but I'm here to listen now. Tell me what you have to say.
Cameron: oh okay. Yes of course. Well first of all i really want to apologize for what i did. I did drink a lot of alcohol at prom. It was because the boys dared me to do it. Otherwise they would call me a pussy. Of course i don't blame them. It's all my responsability.
Emma: yes indeed. You shouldnt have drank so much. You can't drink so that's why you were so wasted!
Cameron: i know you are right.
Emma: but why did you touched my ass and kissed me. You know I'm with Ethan.
Cameron: yes i know and that's the problem. I actually love you too. I've been in love for the past 2 years but i never told you because i was to scared. When i knew you were in a relationship with Ethan i was so jealous. He makes you so happy and i can't.

I was speechless. I didn't saw that coming. I don't understand it. 2 years and you never told me...

Cameron: i was so scared.
Emma: okay i get that part that you were jealous but why did you had to kiss me and touch my ass than. It's just so rude.
Cameron: i was so drunk and when I'm drunk my emotions are all over the place. I saw you and i just had to do it. It was my only change and i could finally do it because Ethan wasn't with you.
Emma: so you actually waited until he was gone....
Cameron: yes indeed but it worked out so wrong. I'm so sorry.
Emma: you could just tell me. After what you did to me my hole world crashed and that of Ethan. I just don't get it that you would do that to me. It isn't the cameron that i know. You would never do that to someone and definetly not to people in relationships. You usted to have respect for them.
Cameron: I know
Emma: i have to go now. This needs time.

I take my jacket but when i decided to leave something happened that would change my life completly....