Chapter 7

Grayson decided to call Ethan again but he didn't pick up and his phone was probably not on anymore because it rang only 1 time and than it immediatly stopped.

It takes forever until we get there. We are almost at the park but at that time we get in a traffic. How is this possible? It's 11pm and it's traffic on not even a busy road. Are you serious! It's not the time now, we have to get trough this. Is there a faster way to get there i asked Ella.
Ella: No, I'm sorry this is the only way to get there.
Emma: shit you can't be serious. I have to look what is going on. Is someone going with me?
Sarah: I'm going to stay in the car with Ella. Grayson are you going together with Emma? Take your phones with you so i can contact you if we don't find you again.
Grayson: yes ofcourse I'm going with you Emma and i have my phone with me.
Emma: Thank you guys. I have my phone too.

Grayson and i get out of the car and we walk next to all the other cars. The traffic is so long, you can't ever see the end.
Look! said Grayson. There is an ambulance there. Can you see the ambulance over there?
Emma: no i can't see it. Maybe we have to go a little closer. It's probaly an accident.
We decide to go a little closer.
Until....
I saw Ethan's car. It was his car for sure. His car was upsidedown and looked horrible!!!!
GRAYSON i screamed. LOOK OVERTHERE. THAT'S HIS CAR! HE IS THE ONE WHO HAD AN ACCIDENT!!! WE HAVE TO GO TO THERE!!!
Grayson: omg you can't be serious, that is Ethan's car. Omg come we have to run so we get closer!

I'm out of breath but i keep running! It was so hard to run with my long dress on and my heels. I decided to run on my bare feed and my heels in my hand because it was impossible with my high heels on.

We finally arrive but we can't get to his car because there're a lot of people looking and the police won't let anybody through.
Police: no people aloud here. Can you all go back to your cars!
Grayson kept calm because he knew that otherwise we would never get to Ethan. Sir, that's the car of my twin brother. Can his girlfriend and I get through please we have to go!
Police: of course young man. Excuse me let those 2 people trough!!

Emma: thanks to the police we get to the place of the accident.
I immediatly run to his car with tears in my eyes to see if he is still in there. Luckily they got him already out of the car but i saw blood everywhere. On his seat, just everywhere. It was awful. I felt really sick and i almost had to trow up. Grayson came to look how i was and he took me away from the car.

Come they got him savely out of his car and they are bringing him to the hospital right now. I just asked if we could see him but we can't. It's to dangerous for him but we can ride after them to the hospital. I'll call Sarah if Ella can bring us.

I see that Grayson has it very difficult to keep calm because i see that he has tears in his eyes and he is shaking like crazy just like me.

We give each other a hug, he tells me it will be okay and than he calls Sarah.