Chapter 24

We all calmed down. Especially Ethan had to rest. This drama was seriously not good for him. I told him he needed to be alone for a second to calm down but we would stay downstairs. I closed the door of his bedroom and i started to cry really bad. It's really horrible! Cameron is such a creep and he is just not normal anymore. He tried to make Ethan jealous, he tried to kill him and he tried to rape me. What is wrong with that guy. He is literally insane but we have to go to the police office again to tell what Ethan knows. They are still searching for the cause of the accident so they really want to know what happened.
Grayson: yeah you are right. He has some serious problems. If i ever see him again I'm not sure if i will keep calm. He has to be punished that's for sure. When Ethan is calmed down and when he feels a little better we will go with Ethan to the police to tell them everything.
Emma: yes that's good.

Sarah, lisa en Sean have joined us. They heared Ethan scream but they also heard what he said. They are all speechless. Why would Cameron do that to our family? What did we do wrong. He is crazy!!

We decided to go sit in the garden for a second. It was beautiful hot weather and it would do good to be outside for a moment. I'm just thinking about what all happened that night. It will be a day i will never forget. That day will stay in my memory forever. Probably for the hole family. It has been a horrible week but i think we now know everything and if we are going to the police office that will probably be the last think that will remember me of all this shit.

I get inside to get a Glass of water when i hear Ethan call my name.
Ethan: Emma, could you come upstairs for a second?
Emma: yes of course. I'm coming. What's wrong?
Ethan: can we just talk for a second. I was really pissed off at first because you just had to tell me what happened. I feel like i let you down in that moment. I had to be the one who saved you.
Emma: you absolutely don't have to feel that way. I decided to not tell you what happened because you had to rest and actually you still have to rest. I was also very scared for you reaction.
Ethan: why. You didn't know what he would do to you. You don't have to feel bad about that. He manipulated you!
Emma: maybe but Grayson had warned me for him many times and i still went to his house. Luckily i could call him than and he came right away.
Ethan: i'm so happy that Grayson saved you. He is the best brother i could ever imagine.
Emma. Yes he is!!
Ethan: and how are you doing right now.
Emma: in the beginning it was really hard. I felt sick and really stupid for what i did! But now i can give it a place. Luckily nothing really bad happened. So that is a real relieve but i can't forget it of course. I will never forgive him for what he did to us never.
Ethan: From now of on nobody will come between us. It's just you and i! If something is wrong you have to tell me right away. I need to be there for you. You can trust me.
Emma: i will and you have to trust me too.
Ethan: i love you so much. Promise me that you will never leave me!
Emma: i won't leave you ever! You mean so much to me!

He gave me a really tight hug and it felt so good. I missed these moments with him. Just him and i cuddling together. It's just perfect.

Do you want to sit with us in the garden? Some fresh air will be good for you. He decided he wanted to sit in the garden as well. I helped him get down the stairs and into the garden. He sat next to Grayson and Sarah and he thanked them for what they had done for me. He got a tear in his eye and i felt emotional as well. He really cares about me!

Grayson and Sarah answered: Emma is like a sister to us. She is an awesome girl, she is sweet, friendly and would never do anything to hurt us. She makes you happy and she makes us happy as well. She is a part of the family and i would do anything to help her. We had to save her because i would feel really bad if i wasn't there for her at that moment.

Ethan: Thank you so much brother. I really appreciate that. I will never forget that. I'm so happy that Emma is so welcomed in our family!
Sarah: of course she is!

Lisa made dinner and we stayed outside for the rest of the evening. It was perfect. It was really cosy and we didn't talked about the drama of today.