Chapter 26

It was almost 1am. Grayson helped me get Ethan into the car and he drove us to the police office. We called them so they know we are coming.

Grayson searched a spot for the car. We looked for a place close to the entrance. It would me much easier for Ethan because he wouldn't have to walk a very long distance. Luckily Grayson found a spot right in front of the entrance.

Ethan grabbed my hand and we slowly went to the police office. We told the receptionist who we were and that they were expecting us. She showed us the way to the waitingroom but we actually knew where it was.

We all sat down and i could see that Ethan was really nervous. He hadnt been saying much and we was very quiet the hole time.
Grayson: you don't have to be nervous bro. We are here to support you, everything will be okay.
Ethan: i know but i just want to make sure i tell them everything. They have to know the real story with all the details! I'm scared that i will forget something.
Emma: you just have to stay calm. Don't rush yourself and try to tell them everything on a calm way.
Ethan: I will try, Thank you guys. I don't know what i would do without you two!
Grayson: you can do this. We are very proud of what you have done this week. You are doing so well, you are getting better everything.
Emma: indeed. I can't be more proud of you. After this it will be all over!!

One of the officiers came to the waitingroom and she called Ethan's name. We helped him get to their office but we couldn't go in, that are the rules. We both gave him a hug and we went back to the waitingroom.

Grayson started to cry really bad. I have never seen him like that. I actually don't really know why he is crying. Normally he tries to keep his tears in but i think it was to much for him right now.
Emma: Grayson? What's wrong? Why are you so upset.
Ethan: it's just hitting me that Cameron really ruined our family. I still don't understand why he would do that to us. Ethan or you won't do anything to hurt him! It's hard to seeing my brother going through this but i'm so proud. Just a couple of days ago he was still in a coma and now he is already home and getting better. I wished he never had to go through this!!
Emma: i know! It's not fair at all. I will never understand Cameron at all. He ruined our prom and he wanted all of us to suffer! I'm so proud of Ethan as well. He is literally the best. He is so supportive and he more worried about me and about how i feel than about his health!
Ethan: yes indeed. i hate Cameron so much.
Emma: me too. I hope i will never see him again. I'll personally make sure he gets into jail.

I gave Grayson a big hug. We habe been friends for a long time as well and he also means the world to me. He is like a brother to me! He took a tissue and he wiped his tears away. It was actually really cute to see Grayson like that. Ethan means so much to him. You can't imagine how much!

It took almost an hour before Ethan came back from the office but he finally did. He looked very relieved and one of the officiers told us that they were very happy that Ethan came to tell them the story. Now they had more proof that cameron is just insane. They could confront Cameron now with that Ethan told and maybe he will tell them everything. If he tells them the truth they can punished him and put him in jail.

We got back home and we chilled because for Ethan was it a long day. He all took a little nap.