Chapter 10

It was a horrible night. I havent slept at all. So many things were going trough my mind! It's only 6am and I'm awake. I won't fall asleep again. I want to go as early as possible to Ethan! I look at my phone and the first thing i see is a text of cameron... No way! I really don't want to open his text but i need to know what he has to say!!!

The text:
Cameron: I'm so sorry. I heard the news... Can i speak to you? I have to apologize. I did stuff that i shouldnt have done...

Omg is he serious. I really don't want to see him. Does he really think it will be so easy. I will never forget what he did. Thanks to him Ethan got that accident!!! I decided to not answer even if i already opened the text and does he know that i read it!

I get in the shower because i really need some water on my face to wake me up a little more. After the shower i put some casual clothes on and my white all stars. For once it didn't matter what i wore. I wanted to go to the hospital right away.

I run downstairs but my mom is still sleeping. I eat some cereal but I'm not hungry at all. I just eat the half of my bowl of cereal. After my breakfast i wanted to call Grayson if he and Sarah would like to join me to the hospital.

Grayson was already up as well. He definetly also wanted to go and see Ethan. He would pick Sarah up at her home first and than he would pick me up.

I wrote a note for my mom so she would know where i was and i left it on the table. When i was putting my jacket on i heard a car driving on the driveway. I went outside and it was exactly Grayson and Sarah. They both looked very tired but i knew i just looked the same way.

I get in the car and we drive to the hospital. How are you doing asked Sarah. Well i slept horrible but I'm happy i will see Ethan again. I have to stay positive for him i answered.
Grayson: yeah i feel the same way. I'm tired af but we have to stay strong for Ethan.
Sarah: exactly for Ethan!!

At that moment my phone rang it was Cameron. I freaked out! I didn't pick the phone up but i got so mad! Just let me alone i said to myself.
Grayson: don't you have to pick up?
Emma: hell no!! It's cameron who's calling me. He texted me this morning that he is sorry and that he would like to speak to me and apologize. I don't want to see him ever again. He ruined everything!!
Grayson: omg that he sends you that. The doucebag! If i see cameron again i will punched him. I'm so mad at him.

I let my phone go off. It finally stops and I'm feeling so relieved.

We arrive at the hospital and we already know the way to his room. The first hall to the left, at the end again to the left and than you have to take the elevator to the 3rd floor. His room is at the end.
I'm really excited to see him again. I'm walking really fast to get there as fast as possible.

When we got to his room. We were shocked....