Chapter 15

Before i could get to the door he pushed me against it. In a second of time he changed. He looked at me in a really stranged way!

Emma: what are you doing? Let me out. I have to go home!!
Cameron: you arent going anywhere. You are finally here with me.
Emma: Cameron? What the hell are you doing? Let me out of here!!!
Cameron: I'm never letting you go again. You are mine now.
Emma: what? You are possest. I'll ask it one more time. Leave me alone or i'll call the police.

At that point he pushed me harder against the door. He hurts me so much because he hold me very tightly. I almost can't move. Luckily i put my phone in the back of my trousers. The first one who came up into my mind was Grayson. He is number 4 in my phone so maybe i can call him.

Cameron doesn't know i have my phone so i try my hardest to call grayson. On that moment Cameron tries to kiss me. Because I'm trying to call Grayson I can't use my hands to hold him back. So he kisses me. Aaaah. I hate it. It's awful.

Finally i get to grayson's number. I call him while cameron still tries to kiss me even more. I decide to scream Camerons name as loud as i can when grayson picks up. Luckily it only takes 2 beeps.

CAMERON, CAMERON, GET OFF ME.

I screamed as loud as i could. I hope he heard it.
Cameron: darling. You don't have to scream. Nobody will hear you. You know i live far away from everybody. He than takes me upstairs. I try to get back to the door but he is to strong. He than punched me 3 times. Honey, just follow me he said in a scary way.

Grayson p.o.v.
It was around 6.45 pm when Emma called out of nowhere. Sarah and i were just getting to our car to go home. I taught that she would still be at cameron's house Sarah said. Yeah me too i answered.
Sarah and i got a little worried so I immidiatly picked up and the first thing we heard was Emma screaming cameron's name.
No way you can't be serious. Something is completly wrong over there. We have to go NOW.

We get into the car af fast as possible. Luckily Sarah knows the way to his house.

Emma's p.o.v.
Cameron takes me to his bedroom. Oh no. This is going really wrong. He tries to undress me but i don't let him. I'm trying my hardest to get him away from me but he is too strong. He rips my t-shirt and my trousers. Tears are rolling down my face. What happened to the cameron i usted to know. What's wrong with him?!

Grayson p.o.v
We finally get to his house. I decided to get inside while Sarah calls the police. I get to the door but ofcourse it's closed. I try to open the window but also that is closed. I start to panic and i look at Sarah.
Sarah: try the back door maybe that one is open. Come hurry. No time to lose.

I run through the garden and i didn't expected that. It stood open. How stupid can he be. I run inside while i hear Emma scream. It's from upstairs!!
I run up the stairs and i know she is in his bedroom. I take the first door on my left and yes it was the right one. I see Emma laying on his bed in just her underwear. She's shaking and her eyes are extremly red. Cameron is standing there in his room with also only his boxers on. I'm just on time.

At that moment the police runs into the room. They take cameron with them and he looks at me and said. Oh are you here to help you sister in law. What a gentlemen that you are hahaha.

Emma is still shaking on his bed. I immidiatly take my jacket off and put it around her. I take her down stairs and i hug her. She screams. You were right!!! I shouldnt have trust him!!! I had to believe you. You saved my live.
Grayson: dont worry I'm here now we will get you to your home.
Emma: no i don't want to get home! Can i not come to your house please. I'm scared for my mom's reaction.
Grayson: of course you can. Would you like sarah to call her because she has to know.
Emma: would you want to do that for me Sarah?
Sarah: yes of course i would do that for you. That what friends are for. Everything will be okay. I'm coming to Graysons house as well.
Emma: Thank you guys. You are the best friends ever.

Come we are going home now....