Chapter 11

We arrived at his room and i decided to look through the window first. But than i say something i didn't expect at all!

NO WAY!! ETHAN ISN'T IN HIS ROOM! WHERE IS HE? OMG!!

I'm freaking out! Sarah tries to hold me back but i have to find a nurse or someone else who could know where he is! At first i couldn't find anyone. So i started to panic even more. I'm screaming like crazy.
Sarah: Emma stop freaking out!! Calm down for a second!! There must be a good reason why he isn't in his room. Don't overthink stuff!

Grayson searched for a nurse on a different floor while i calmed down. Luckily it didn't take that long before Grayson and the nurse came.

The nurse told us that Ethan's blood pressure was extremly low and that they had to take some test to make sure that he wasn't in danger.

They took him away not that long ago so it will be possible that it takes a long time until we know something more she said. She was very friendly and helpful. She understood why i was so scared.

For now, you don't have to worry. The doctors just want to be sure. Maybe you guys can go to the cafetaria or outside. If i know something more about his situation i let you know. Don't worry.
I make sure i know something as fast as possible.

We decided to go outside for a little walk so i could take a break. I just don't like to be in a hospital.
We are walking through a park that isn't far away from the hospital. It's very pretty and full of flowers. We decide to take a seat on one of the benches.

Grayson: How do you feel Emma?
Emma: Well at first i freaked out because i though that something really bad happened to him or that he even died but now i calmed down. I was just very sad because i thought that it finally went the right way. That he would slowly but good would recuver.
Grayson: Yeah i understand. We just have to be positive that the tests will come out great and that he will get out of his coma soon. I really want to hug my brother again. I hate seeing him like that.
Sarah: Me too. We have to keep praying that everything will be good at the end.

After a little walk we decided to go back to Ethan. When we walked past the reception the lady called us.
Receptionist. You are the family of Ethan dolan right? I saw the nurse that helped you some time ago. She told me that Ethan is back in his room but that she has to tell you something. You can find her in her office on the 2nd floor.

Grayson,Sarah and i are looking shocked. We are so happy that Ethan is back in his room but what does the nurse has to say to us? Can this lady not tell it. Is he doing better or did they find something on the tests that isn't good at all?
I really want to see that nurse now. We get to the elevator and we push the second button....