s/o protecting Ruggie

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

anon requested:
Ruggie please I'm just feeling ruggie. Ruggie with fem s/o who is physically stronger than him. But she so smol and petite. She always protect him from everyone who tries to fight him. And when he ask "Why?" She says "Because I love you :)"

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

🍩 You don't look like it, but you are stronger than you look like. Even stronger than any Savanaclaw student!

🍩 At first, people laughed at you for being so cute, small and adorable, but then they did something they regrated later on. They annoyed Ruggie... And hell no, you won't let them annoy your boyfriend!

🍩 So you walked to them and BAM! Punched them faster than lightning and stronger than any lion could be, into their faces.

🍩 This surprised the hyaena, like wtf were you always that strong?

🍩 Ruggie knows now, that he shouldn't be on your bad side... But thankfully, your love for him was so strong, that you would never hurt your hardworking boyfriend!

🍩 This incident happened a few times, because some students tend to do stupid things or they wanted to challenge you. You would never hurt a fly, which is why they tried to bully Ruggie so the students could fight you.

🍩 All of them lost.

🍩 Ruggie tried to figure out why you would always fight them, but couldn't find the clue until he finally asked you, after you two bought some doughnuts for your hungry beloved boyfriend.

🍩 Munching on a sweet doughnut, you smiled at him cheerfully. "Because I love you, silly." You chuckled as Ruggie's lips formed into a grin, trying to hide his dusted red cheeks while he ate his favorite food.