Falling and Kissing you was just an accident! (R, L, A, J, M)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

anon requested:

Hello! Finally the orders are open, I've waited so long to order something for you as I love your writing. Could you make headcanons where (Y/N) is walking when she is accidentally pushed and lands on top kissing on the lips with Riddle, Leona, Malleus, Jamil and Azul, how did the boys react getting a kiss from your crush? sorry if my english is bad, it's because it's not my first language

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

Riddle Rosehearts

🌹 Riddle's head nearly exploded. It was so damn loud at the garden of the Heartslabyul and the feeling that you - his crush - will come to visit him, while he has those headache and grumpiness, made him a little bit upset and mad. Could the first-year gang maybe be nice and calm for a day? Maybe it was too much to ask for...
🌹 But then something unexpected happened, that changed Riddle's current emotion, as his stomach bubbled in joy and happiness.
🌹 You walked to the garden, whistling a sweet tune with Grim walking next to your side. As Grim got excited by the tasty smell of one of Trey's cakes, his tail swung around, hitting your feet and making you trip over it. Grim hissed in pain, as you fall down before you could have greeted Riddle properly, pulling him down on the ground with you on top of him.
🌹 If Riddle's lips weren't occupied with your soft ones, that accidently graces his, by falling on top of the red-haired dorm leader, he would have gasped. His cheeks got redder than the color of the paint, the younger students had to paint the roses in, while you immediately stood up, helping Riddle, who tried to ignore the whispering voices of the nearby students. "D-Don't apologize... It's alright..." Riddle tried his very best not to stutter in front of him. The blush on his cheeks spread out, making even his ears blush, as the joyous dorm leader turned around and walking to a table and nagging at the laughing vice-dorm leader.

Leona Kingscholar

🦁 Leona just wanted one thing. To take a nap! It was so calm and relaxing in the botanical garden of the school, but he knew that it will change sooner or later, as you wanted to talk to him. The lion didn't know what you exactly wanted to talk about, but he didn't really care, as he always enjoyed your presence.
🦁 Perhaps it was the fact that he had a crush on you or maybe you were not as annoying as some other students. But what has happened, surprised him more than anything that he had seen at the school.
🦁 Grinning, while you had took a look at the video you wanted to share with Leona, you walked towards the sleeping lion, until one of your friends had the most greatest ideas he had in store. To push you to the lion. You always thought that it would end up badly, if you would wake up a sleeping lion, but this time, it shocked you, as Ace pushed you to your crush, making you fall on the lion.
🦁 Leona's eyes sprung open, staring into yours as he felt your lips on his. Was this truly happening right now? Were you kissing him? Did you do it on purpose? By the shock in your eyes, he knew that it was an accident, but he couldn't help himself and just wanted to tease you, as you jumped up. "Well, I don't mind any wake-up kisses. But next time, do it without Trappola's help." The lion winked at you, turning on his side with a smirk on his lips and trying to hide side slightly flushed face.

Azul Ashengrotto

🐙 Azul sighed, as he heard the booming voices of your friends, who discussed something not-important in the Monstro Lounge, making the place louder than it usually was. Couldn't he just have one day, without the students to be so loud? Probably not, but he doesn't mind the fact that you were there, smiling at your friends before you rose up and walked to Azul.
🐙 But Azul nor you noticed the mischievous smirks of the tweels, who stood near you. They just wanted to help out their dear friend and how could they help? If two sweet people just bumped into each other. Perfect idea! Well, at least it was to them.
🐙 You gasped loudly, feeling hands on your back before you fell down, making Azul try to grasp you as fast as he could, but he was too slow. Falling down with you on top of him was something that he had never even dreamt of, even though he had too many sweet dreams of you.
🐙 And to share his first kiss with you, even ended up unexpected. How would he one day tell his kids of the day, he kissed his crush and their future parent!? Only after a second Azul's lips had felt yours, his face blushed madly and you could swore that you saw his glasses getting foggy, before Azul babbled; "I-I'm sorry! I have something to do in my office!" Rushing away, he closed the door, leaning on it, having dozens of thoughts of that sweet kiss he wished to have again.

Jamil Viper

🐍 Jamil rubbed his fingertips on his forehead, while he watched the students of Scarabia running around to prepare the next party, even trying to make a bigger and greater party than the previous one! The only good thing of Kamil's parties was one first-year that happened to go to the parties, as they were a close friend of Kalim's and Jamil and surprisingly also the vice-dorm leader's crush. You.
🐍 And like any good friend, Kalim had dozens of ideas for his dear friend Jamil, rambling around how he could finally confess to you, but Jamil would always roll with his eyes, ignoring the white-haired boy. "Or just kiss (y/n)!" Jamil laughed, shaking his head at the newest idea. Just kiss you? He wished to do this, but he knew that you would never wanted to share a kiss with him.
🐍 But during the party, Jamil had thanked the great seven for the current moment, as many people danced around, pushing some other sometimes, which resulted in you getting yourself being pushed towards Jamil, who you wanted to talk with.
🐍 Jamil grabbed your wrist, wanting to help you, but fell down with you. His head bumped onto the ground, making him hiss, but his thoughts got interrupted as he felt something he always wanted to feel, since the day he got a crush on you. Your lips. It was as if two puzzle pieces finally found each other, but maybe you didn't want to kiss him, which is why Jamil immediately stood up, pushing himself through the big crowd and leave you there, while the dark-haired boy tried to calm down his racing heartbeat.

Malleus Draconia

🐉 Malleus' smile never left his lips during the entire night, ripping away several flower petals and mumbling to himself words of; "Child of man likes me... Child of man likes me not..." But when the last petal fell down and he had whispered the sad words out loud, he mumbled that the flowers might have lied to him. How would a sweet being like you ever feel the same he did?
🐉 "I'm sure that it's another lie." He sighed, turning around to see you running towards him with Grim behind you. "Sorry for being so late! Grim needs another can of tuna and will go to Ace and Deuce now." You explained the presence of your little friend, who bumped into you, after you stood in front of the fae prince.
🐉 Shocking all of you, Grim bumped so hard into you, that you tripped, making you and Malleus fall down like in all the animes you had watched! Who would have known that the small creature next to you, could be so strong!?
🐉 Malleus lips were under yours, smiling at the feeling of your lips, while Grim stood there shocked, nearly fainting at the sight he had seen. To the tall fae it was like a sweet story written in wonderful fairytales, while it was a big nightmare for Grim. He had wished to never see such a thing, as it was too gross for him. "Ew! I will go, bye, henchman!" The stormed away, leaving you two alone. Flustered by what has happened, you stood up, apologizing to him. "No, my child of man. It was no problem." He smiled, putting his hand on your cheek, while he smiled at you happily.