A Nest!? (Trey, Octavinelle, Lilia)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

beats-7979 requested:

Can I ask octavinelle trio, Lilia and Trey reacting to coming back to their room just to see that their s/o had built a nest on their bed? Like using their clothes, jackets, blanket, pillow or anything and their s/o just stopped on their tracks with a tray of snack when they saw them came back earlier than they expected since its a plan they made to let them relax from the day's work?

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

Trey Clover

☘️ Trey was tired. Very tired. Riddle got mad at Ace again, for breaking another rule and Trey had to stop their loud dispute. Thankfully, he can go to his room and relax! But his dream ended as he walked through the door, seeing dozens of clothes, jackets and other items lying around with his s/o holding snacks in their hand. "What is this?" The greenhead asked his beloved, who glanced at their own hands. "Snacks." (y/n) answered - well, thought that they answered - his question, but Trey sighed and stared at the next that his s/o had built. "You will clean this up later, right?" He asked, lying down on the selfmade nest, that you worked on hard.

Azul Ashengrotto

🐙 After a long day at Monstro Lounge, Azul just needed his comfortable bed and the calm vibe of his room, but that's not what he got. No. He got something he had never expected to see. A nest! "Please tell me that these aren't my clothes and blankets..." Azul stared at you, pointing at the thing you had built. "Maybeeee.... But do you know what will cheer you up...? Snacks. Wanna have some? I've got plenty!" You showed him the snacks you had in your hands, as your boyfriend sighed. "Did Floyd told you to do this....?"

Jade Leech

🐬 Jade knew that he should have texted you. You wanted him to do this, but there was no big problem of him coming early to his own room, right? After all, it was his own room and you couldn't mess it up- ohh, wait, that's what you did! "Please don't do anything that Floyd would do..." Jade sighed. He loved you and his twin a lot, but you two were so messy. Just look at the room! Why did you build a nest?! "Do I even want to know why?" Jade's eyes glanced at your shocked ones, that nearly had dropped the snacks you had in your hands.

Floyd Leech

🦈 Floyd was bored! There were no club activities today, Azul send him away after he accidently destroyed something and you claimed to be busy with something important. He had nothing to do, which is why he went to his room, sighing around like a bored puppy until he saw the nest. His mood changed immediately. Floyd run to it, jumped a little bit and enjoyed the small nest you had built, only to look at the corner of his room to see you standing there with a bowl in your left hand and some snacks in your right. "Come! Let's have some fun!" Floyd chirmed, pulling you towards him and embracing you in his strong hold.

Lilia Vanrouge

🦇 Humming to himself, Lilia walked to his room, happy that he has no work to finish right now and could spend some time with his little (y/n). After all you had told him that you have nothing to do. Unfortunately for you, you had forgotten to text your boyfriend, that you had changed your mind as you had built a little nest with Lilia's stuff inside his room and prevent him from coming in, but it was too late. The ancient fae walked into his room, seeing the nest with surprise gracing his young-looking face. "Wow... There was one quite bored..." He chuckled, as his eyes wandered to yours, seeing you with snacks in your hands and gulping a few down.