Should I stop being so clingy? (Jade, Vil, Malleus)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

anon requested:
Hey saw your req are open can you do head canon Malleus vil and jade with reader that are very clingy and always give good morning/night kiss on the cheek and surprise hug (but also respect if they don't want any public affection ) but one day stopped all of their clingy habit because there is some students saying it's annoying

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

Jade Leech

🐬 Jade smiled as you gave him your usual good morning kiss as a sign of greeting. "Good morning, Jade.~" And then his eyes stared at you as you walked to your friends, greeting them and walking off to your class. He truly loved your clinginess. It made his heart nearly jump. Not to forget was he already prepared for any surprise, thanks to his eager twin brother, who was as clingy as you are.

🐬 But you knew that Jade was a true gentleman. He would never tell you, if he actually enjoyed that sweet side of yours, because he cared too much for your happiness.

🐬 Maybe he never liked it...?

🐬 Scared that your sly boyfriend really never liked that, you started to stop being so clingy. His brother was already like that. Maybe he just doesn't like it... It could be possible, right?

🐬 Jade's yellowish eyes followed your wandering form, as you waved with your hand to him, greeting him with a sweet smile. But something was wrong. No good morning kiss? Even at night, when Jade walks you to your dorm, he didn't receive a good night kiss. Even no surprise hugs!

🐬 A sigh left his mouth, as Jade cleaned one of the desks of the Montro Lounge. His eyes wandered to his phone, glancing at the chat and deciding that he had enough of that small game. Throwing the cleaning rag away, he sprinted as fast as possible until his legs stopped and his hands landed on your cheeks, holding them tight in fear of letting you go. "My dear, I think you forgot some kisses last week... Do you maybe want to catch up on it?" The eel smirks, touching your lips with his slim finger.

Vil Schoenheit

👑 It was no secret that you loved to show affection and love to your boyfriend. Vil knew that fact about you. He slightly even liked it, but it made his clothes get wrinkles and made him scared that his makeup will get smudged, whenever you give him small kisses and hugs of love and joy. But when Vil utters out his small fear for his makeup, you respect that and won't do it, unless he gives you an okay.

👑 Since that day, you often asked Vil if it was alright to kiss him on his beautiful cheeks.

👑 But maybe, Vil doesn't want those sign of affection from you... So when you think about it a lot later on, you chose to stop being so clingy to the man you loved.

👑 At first, Vil just thought that you were busy with your lessons or the makeup tutorials and skin care routines he gave you.

👑 Day after day passed by and Vil got slightly irritated. Why weren'T you asking him for hugs and kisses? You only greeted him and smiled that sweet smile that Vil loved so much and kept that fact a secret.

👑 Clenching his teeth, Vil made up his mind and walked to you, grasping you by your shoulder to turn around. The blond dorm leader stared into your beautiful eyes as he said:"Kiss me. I miss it, sweet potato." Surprised by his words and sudden act, you gasped at your boyfriend, who lend down to you and kissed your soft lips.

Malleus Draconia

🐉 Malleus nearly tripped, as he felt arms around his torso and a small kiss on his cheeks. "Good morning, Malleus!~" Cheerfully, you embraced your fae boyfriend. Oh, how sweet his s/o was. Sending you a smile, Malleus greeted you back with a small pet on your head.

🐉 Holding the hand of your boyfriend, you smiled up at him. Your minds went off, thinking about your dear beloved fae to not so great thoughts anymore. What if maybe... Malleus wouldn't love your hugs and kisses? He smiled, sure, but maybe he just smiled so he won't upset you! He might even think that you are too clingy!

🐉 Gasping at your thoughts, you immediately let his hand go, assuring him that everything was alright and you just had to tie your shoes.

🐉 But Malleus was smart. Smart enough to see that something was bothering you. Mayhaps it was him? So thinking about what he did to make you so uncomfortable at night, he couldn't fall asleep.

🐉 Lilia was even shocked to see Malleus that tired. He got more and more tired by every night you wouldn't show him your sweet affection and hugs and kisses of love.

🐉 Enough was enough. The tall fae knew that something was wrong, which is why he went to you after your lessons finished. Holding your smaller hands in his, he told you about the thoughts that kept him hunting and scared. "Do you no longer love me, my dear child of man?" This only shocked you, making you shake your head in disagreement. "No! Nooo! Malleus, I love you! I-It's just... I thought that you maybe not like my clinginess... My kisses and hugs... I'm sorry, Malleus..." Pouting at your own dumbness and the fact that you might have upset your sweet boyfriend, Malleus chuckled at you. "My dear... That is one of many things that I cherish, love and never want to miss again. Please, keep it going. I really missed it."