Asking their crush to prom (Riddle, Azul)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

anon requested:
omg hi!! i really like your work, thank you for serving the fandom with good food 😔🙏 if it's alright, may i request for riddle and azul both getting super flustered and nervous about asking their crush to prom? maybe they'll also (clumsily) confess afterwards? if that's alright with you, thank you very much! ✨💖

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

Riddle Rosehearts

🌹 This weekend was the famous NRC prom! Some went alone there and others brought a date with them. All in all, everybody was excited!

🌹 But a certain redhead wasn't... Why? Because there was that one person he fell for and wanted to ask them out. Maybe they wanted to go ti the prom with Riddle? But what if (y/n) already has a date...? Oh no...

🌹 Nervous like a small feisty kitten, that he usually was around you, Riddle walked through the corridors, watching students pass him by, talking about who knows what until he heard a certain lovely voice around the corner.

🌹 Normally, Riddle would never eavesdrop on conversations, but his fear of being rejected by the person he harbored, he listen carefully.

🌹 With hope deep inside of his heart, the Heartslabyul dorm leader took one step after another until he heard everything.

🌹 "So, (y/n).... I heard, that you didn't wanted to go out with anybody buuut... You wanna go with me to the prom? I mean, everybody is so lame, no wonder that you rejected me, but babe, we both know that I can rock your world." Disgusted by the student you had a small conversation with, you opened your mouth. "Of course not!!" Furiously you turned around, leaving the student all alone until it happened...

🌹 Out of the sudden, Riddle felt himself falling on the ground.

🌹 "Riddle?! Oh my god! I'm so sorry!! Are you alright?!" The redhead listend to your worried voice, as your gaze looked over his body, noticing a small scratch on his hand. "I'm so sorry!"

🌹 Standing up, Riddle shook his head, trying to hide his redden cheeks that anybody could compare to the red roses he had wanted to keep in his room. "Don't worry." If he wouldn't have listen on your conversation, it wouldn't have happened anyway... But it was too late.

🌹 Unfortunately, Riddle's cheeks got redder and redder by every second that passes by as he thinks about the words he wanted to utter out.

🌹 "PROM!" He has screeched the word out only gaining a confused look by you.

🌹 "I-I like you... Like... No! I uh.... Prom... Do you want to go to the... prom?" By every word that has left the flustered student, his face was bloody-red.

🌹 It was his first time to ever ask someone out, so of course he would be flustered! But nobody could ever thought that he would just shout his question out loud, making even the student you rejected, turning around to stare at the both of you.

🌹 Riddle closed his mouth, shutting his bright eyes at the same time and hoped that your rejection would be as nice as you.

🌹 But the redhead never got a rejection, no... He got one thing, that let his heart flutter. Riddle heard you say one of many beautiful words that you could worded.

🌹 "Of course, Riddle. I would love to go to the prom with you. Actually... I waited for you to ask me out, which is why I rejected everyone..." Giggling with red dusted cheeks, you scratched your cheek, as the other one held the flustered boy, who opened his eyes in disbelieve.