Phone Call (Leona x Reader)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

anon requested:

prompt 📞 with leona please! tysmm!!

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

You turned around, back and forth, trying to fall asleep, but your eyes never stayed shut. Sometimes your legs even had bumped into Grim, who had decided to fall asleep on your more comfortable and warm bed rather than his own, while he had a great dream of tunas and him ruling the world, you listened his sleep talking, while your eyes rolled by the cat's words. "Henchmen... Bow down... Hehe... I am the greatest... King Grim... Hehe... Get me more tuna."

Sitting yourself up, you glanced at the wall in front of you, not knowing what to do to fall asleep. You are supposed to be asleep and relax, before the school day begins, but you couldn't. Even a glass of milk with honey couldn't make you drift of to dreamland. But maybe your boyfriend could help you, after all the lazy lion could always find a way to fall asleep.

You grabbed your phone, calling the already asleep lion. After the fourth ringing sound, he finally picked up, groaning as he shoves his head back onto the comfortable pillow beneath himself. "What's wrong, herbivore? Did something happen again?" He sighed, thinking about all the overblots that happened during your first year here at NRC. "Or did Grim tried to eat you again?" A small chuckle left you, as you shook your head, trying to be as quiet as possible so you won't wake up your companion, who snored peacefully next to you.

"No, I just couldn't fall asleep." You explained. Your eyes glanced at the window of your room, staring out in the dark to see the old trees of the ramshackle dorm leaning back and forth, while the wind blew at them, making a few leaves fall down onto the grassy ground.

"That sucks. I was dreaming a second ago." Leona uttered, turning his head to stare at the ceiling. "Sorry to wake you up." You apologized, glancing down at your hand, as Leona's lips curled up and you could hear a small laugher. "Don't worry, herbivore. No big deal. Let's just talk until one of us falls asleep." He proposed. "You will probably the one, who will fall asleep first." Your eyes rolled, knowing the lion very well. "Oh, is that a challenge I hear?"

And like always, the lion had won against you, as you fell asleep, listening to his soft voice as he told you multiple stories of his childhood.