Jealous of a kitten/puppy (Leona, Jack, Ruggie)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

magisoldiermaiden requested: FINALLY REQUESTS ARE OPEN! I've waited so long for this since you're my favorite tumblr writer💕💕😭😭❤❤🤚

Anyway, you would make a headcanons(separade) where S/O ends up adopting a kitten(for Leona), and a puppy(for Jack and Ruggie), and taking care of him and the boys get jealous, I think it would be really cute to see the boys getting like "What got into me, I'm jealous of a stupid kitten/puppy? But...how dare he steal my girlfriend?!!"

Thanks in advance! I love u Nanamisenpai💞💞💞

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

Leona Kingscholar

🦁 The sweet little kitten nuzzled your hand, spreading it's arms wide and tried to grab your hand with it's little paws. "Aww, who is a sweet little one? Yes, my dearest. You are!" You patted the kitten's head, hearing its soft purrs and also a louder groan behind you, startling you and the little kitten that laid on your lap.

🦁 "What's wrong, Leona?" You asked your boyfriend, turning your head to him, as he was staring daggers at the kitten, you had adopted. "Why do you hate my baby so much?" Leona's eyes widen at your words, repeating them loudly. "Your baby!?" You nodded, watching him as he puffed his cheeks a little bit, turning around so he doesn't have to face that thing that you just had called your baby. "Just go away with your baby and leave me alone. I want to sleep."

🦁 You shrugged at him, thinking that it would be the best for the grumpy lion. "Alright. I gotta have to buy food for my sweet kitten anyway. See you later, Leona." Not only did his ear twitched, but also his eye as he listened to your words.

🦁 "(y/n) is even buying food for that thing... Unbelievable... (y/n) is supposed to buy me food... Not for that... ugly thing." He muttered, arms folded over his chest until he rose up, standing in his room. "What the hell... Am I really jealous of a cat?" Leona clenched his teeth, walking out of his room.

🦁 "(y/n) better not make me jealous on purpose, or else they will pay for it..." His eyes wandered around, finally meeting yours as you waved at him. "Stupid cat is stealing my pillo-... herbivore away..."

Jack Howl

🐺 "Aww, you are such a good boy!" You smiled, clapping your hand, before you patted the puppy's head, that sat itself in front of you. "You learned so much, my sweety! And you also can run so fast. Amazing!~" Jack stared at the happy puppy. How dares that little one to steal his s/o?

🐺 "Good boy. You even brought me the branch. Wow.~" Really? You praised the puppy and complimented him to be a good boy for bringing you a stick? Well, Jack could do the same thing! Two can play that game!

🐺 You heard footsteps behind you, as you turned around to see your boyfriend running to you. "Here." He shoved you several branches of trees into your hands. "Uhh... Thanks?" Confused, you looked up from the objects to your boyfriend, as one of them fell onto the ground. Your puppy walked to it, nibbling on the smaller branch to play with it. "Hey, you aren't supposed to play with it! It's for (y/n)." Jack growled, trying to take away the branch, but the puppy was a little bit faster than the tall wolf, running away from him.

🐺 A small chuckle left you. "So cute.~ You two are playing together!" You smiled at your puppy and at your boyfriend, whose cheeks turned pinkish at your words. "I'm not playing with that puppy!"

🐺 "I'm a good boy... Not that puppy... Why doesn't (y/n) notice that!?" He huffed and puffed, as you continued to play with your little puppy. "What's gotten into me...? I'm jealous of a stupid puppy..." He mumbled to himself, eyeing the puppy, who licked at your cheek. "How dare you to steal my s/o!?"

Ruggie Bucchi

🍩 "You are just so cute!" You smiled at the puppy, holding it in your arms as you patted it lightly on the head, as the puppy woofed and licked your hand. "Right, Ruggie?" You glanced at your boyfriend, who shook his head at you. "You want to see something cute? Take a look at me, (y/n)!~" He smirked at you, pointing with his thumbs at himself, as you chuckled. "But my little puppy is cuteeee.~"

🍩 Ruggie sighed, watching you with your new friend, as you feed the puppy, smiling as the puppy ate messily the food you had bought. "So cute.~ Even if you eat like a small pig." You laughed, wiping small bits of food off of the dog, who barked happily at you, shaking its tail.

🍩 "MHHH! Those doughnuts are just soooo tastyyy.~" Your puppy and yourself turned to the hyaena, who shoved three large doughnuts into his mouth, cheeks full of his favorite food. "Ruggie... Are you that hungry? Should I get more for you?" You asked him, ready to go and buy some. "... Never mind..." You muttered, nearly choking as he tried to talk to you.

🍩 But the jealous hyaena doesn't stop. He wanted, no, he needed your attention! No matter what! And you better gave it to him. It can't be possible that you liked that puppy more than him! Your boyfriend!

🍩 "You might win this round, puppy, but I will win the next one..." He glanced at the puppy, who tilted its head in confusion, watching Ruggie walk away. "I will plan something that will make (y/n) forget that damn puppy... Wait... Am I jealous right now...? Nope. Not of a puppy! Whatever-... I gotta go and plan something!"