"Why do I even have those damn feelings for you?!" (Floyd x Reader)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

beats-7979 requested: Mind if I ask "i hate you! I hate me!....." from the prompt list? With.... whoever to your liking :)

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

You were sitting on your seat, staring out of the window to see one exciting twin running around and fouling around with other students, while the other was chuckling at his brother's behavior. A small sigh left your lips, closing your eyes as you heard your friends talking next to you about who-knows-what. "Are you alright, (y/n)?" You nodded your head, not even interested who had asked you this question.

The only thing that had occupied your mind, was someone who probably had lived in there, not even paying rent for housing your mind with his sweet but weird smiles, that you cherished and also hated to see. You had feelings for him. Strong feelings, that always made you flustered and nearly melted your heart with this fuzzy and sweet warmth you gained, once your eyes met his. But you hated those feelings you had deep inside of your heart. You just wanted to forget them.

Forget him.

Floyd Leech.

Your biggest weakness.

Unfortunately, you weren't on the lucky side, as that boy loved to have fun. Especially if you were involved in his sweet funny moments and his little pranks.

"Wow... (y/n) is doing it again..." Epel whispered to the other first-years, who all know stared at you. "So deeply in love with Floyd Leech, huh?" Ace smirked, laughing at your blushing cheeks as you half-heartly listened to them. "WHAT!?" You voice boomed in the room, shocking Epel, who nearly fell from his seat. "Sorry, Epel... And I am notin love with that idiot! As if I could ever love somebody like... him!"

Your friends just shrugged with their shoulders, crossed their arms over their chests or even shook their head at you. You were so in denial and just refused to love the guy, that had captured your heart faster than you had wished for.

"Shrimpyyyy~" You heard the nickname of yours near the door, you had hoped to lock and never to open again. Why was destiny so cruel?

"There you are!~ Let's go and have some fun!" He chirped, ignoring the knowing smirks of your friends. "Yeah, (y/n). Go and have some fun." Ace laughed, only getting punched on the arm by you. If stares could kill, then Ace would surely be dead...

You shook your head, not wanting to go with the man you cared for, even glancing anywhere else. "Aww, come on! It will be great! We will have lots of fun." He grinned at you brightly, showing you his perfect white and sharp teeth. "I said no- WHA-! Floyd!" Your cheeks warmed up, as Floyd grabbed you suddenly, throwing you over his shoulder like a potato bag and not minding your screams. "LET ME GO!"

But that boy refused so much to even listen to you, as Floyd wanted to play and tease Azul with you by his side. Leaving the room and your friends behind, he continued his walk, while you on the other hand tried to free yourself from him, yelping around and hoping that anybody would come and help you.

"Okay, okay, I will let you go, but don't run away again. You always do that." He said, now letting you go, so you don't have to struggle on his shoulder again. "Aww, shrimpy looks mad." He chuckled, now pressing his two forefingers on your cheeks, looming over you like a smirking giant. "S-Stop that!" You slapped his hands away, as your cheeks got redder and redder, even coloring your ears with the same color.

"I really hate you! I hate me! I hate everything!! Why do I even have those damn feelings for you?!" You finally snapped. How could somebody like Floyd even make you feel so miserable and still hopeful?

"You hate me...?" Floyd asked like a sweet and innocent child, cocking his head to the side in confusion, as he had thought that you actually liked him. "NO, YOU IDIOT! I-I....-" But you couldn't tell him of your feelings. Your emotions got the better of you, now swirling around, confusing even yourself, as you stood in front of him and just did one thing that you had hoped not to do.

You grabbed him by his jacket, pressing your lips on his, before you let him go and dashed away. "Y-You are such an idiot!" You had whispered, unsure who you had called an idiot. Were you an idiot for kissing him? Or was Floyd the idiot for not realizing your feelings? Who knew...?

"So, I was right, Floyd... I've told you that it would happen." The mentioned Octavinelle student turned around, seeing his twin standing there with a smile gracing his lips. "Yeah... Maybe I have to talk to (y/n) about it... They were so cute right now." He chuckled, now walking next to his brother towards Azul, who had waited for them.