Fluffy and embarrassed Ruggie

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

anon requested:
Ruggie minding his own business when his S/O appears to him with a small stitch on her forehead. Ruggie is about to choose violence but his S/O says she just tripped on a pebble and scrapped herself badly. Ruggie then says this by accident "Great Seven the person I love is going to be the death of me." When he realizes what he said embarrassed blushes all around. (Ends with s/o saying that she loves him too) The idea sounds pretty funny and cute.

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

🍩 Ruggie strolls through the botanical garden, after he bought a new sandwich for the Savanaclaw dorm leader. The hyaena took one step after another until he bumped into his dear beloved s/o. Gasping a little bit, he stared at them. His gaze wanders from their sweet eyes up to the small stitch on their forehead. Wait. That wasn't supposed to be there...

🍩 Ruggie raised an eyebrow at you as his teeth clenched at the thought in his mind. Did somebody do something to you? Who would even dare to hurt you? Of all people! His s/o!? That student will defiantly get a sweet and hard punishment from the right hand of the big sleeping lion.

🍩 Kissing his cheeks, you tried to assure him that you were okay. "Don't worry, Ruggie! I'm fine. I was just a little bit clumsy."

🍩 The hyaena's ears twitched the the words that came out of the sweet soft lips of his s/io, while he listened carefully. "What happened?" – "Well... I tripped on a pebble and scrapped myself a little bit... badly..." Trying to tell him, that you were really feeling alright and nobody hurted you, you chuckled a little bit.

🍩 "Great Seven... The person I love is going to be the death of me." Ruggie sighed, as he crossed his arms. A few seconds passed by and then he finally noticed that he sad it out loud!

🍩 Ruggie's cheeks got redder and redder, thinking about his small mistake that he did. Embarrassedly, he tries to change the topic, but his mind couldn't form any word as he stood in front of you, glancing away from your peering eyes.

🍩 It was the first time Ruggie mentioned that he loved you, which is why he was so embarrassed! You knew that he liked you, but love... That was new and it made your heart skip a beat.

🍩 "Ruggie..." Your hands gently grabbed his as you tried to stare into his blueish gray eyes. "I love you too." You confessed your feelings with that sweet bright smile, that Ruggie loved so much, making him look like the roses in the Heartslabyul garden. "G-Good..." The hyaena stuttered, denying the blush that spread fast on his face. Maybe you truly are the death of him, with your sweet gentle confession of love and that one smile...