Amusement Park Date

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

anon requested:

Could I request uber fluffy amusement park date scenario with your favorite Twisted Wonderland character? :D

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

"Ohhh Silveeer.~" Humming to himself, Lilia walked into the young human's room to check on the young man, who he had raised. "Mh? He is sleeping again. Mayhap this might wake him up." Chuckling, Lilia grabbed two tickets out of his pocket, while he jumped on the taller man's bed, next to the sleeping Silver. "Wake up.~ Thanks to me, your dream of going on a date with (y/n) finally comes true." The ancient fae grinned as he took a glance at Silver's eyes that immediately opened, by hearing the greatest words he had heard for a long time. A date with the one and only (y/n)? That's truly a wonderful dream, but maybe he was still dreaming?

Silver's eyes shut close again, turning around and tried to ignore the fae's loud voice, hoping to wake up from his dream as soon as possible, but Lilia's pokes didn't help him at all. "Leave me alone... It's just a dream..." Lilia laughed, hearing Silver's tired voice was sometimes too funny for the fae. "You are awake, Silver! If you will shut your eyes again, you might drift off again and mayhap dream of little (y/n).~"

Groaning and turning back, Silver stared at Lilia and listened to the excited fae, who showed him the two tickets he had won. "Give the other one (y/n)! You two will have a wonderful date! I'm sure of it."

And that's what Silver did. Nervously, after all the lessons of the day, he had walked to you before you will meet up with your friends and asked you out. "So... The old man gave those to me and I know that you always wanted to go to an amusement park. -" Silver scratched his head, glancing nervously at the tickets in his hands, before he continues; "- Do you want to go with me to it...?" You smiled at the usually not nervous man. "As in a date?" He nodded to your question. "I would love to, Silver."

The date was wonderful. You had so much fun, during the dozens of rides you two went on. Silver even tried not to fall asleep during a few ones, so he can enjoy his sweet time with you and only you. It was after all quite rare to be alone with you and no Grim or another student to be by your side. "Do you like your cotton candy?" Silver asked you, looking at you as you smiled happily, nodding your head. "Yeah... Oh, Silver! Let's go and ride the Ferris Wheel!" You pointed at the big wheel in which families, friends and couples sat in and stared at the beautiful sight that they could get up there. Sometimes, the Ferris Wheel even stopped, so you could get a better view of the city, which you hoped that it will happen.

Faster than light, you finished your cotton candy and walked hand in hand with the blushing boy to the last ride of the day. Like on every amusement park date that you had read, Silver and yours was just like the sweet ones and will maybe even end the same. "Oh, look over there. In that direction is the NRC." You had pointed into different directions, commented the view until you two were at the very top of the wheel. "The view looks great up here... Especially the sunset, right, Silver?" Smiling at the view, you never looked away unfortunately, even missing the stare of Silver, who never looked away from you. To him, you were the greatest view he could ever take a look at. "Very beautiful." He uttered out, lips curling up as his hand slowly took yours into his.

"What are you thinking about?" You asked him, turning towards the usually sleepy Diasomnia student. "That this might be a dream..." - "Mh... No. Not a dream." And if he will go back to the dorm, Silver will thank Lilia a thousand times for getting him the tickets, because on that day, Silver finally got a greatest present he could ever get. Not only a date with you, but also a sweet kiss of your soft lips on his, was a price he wished to always get.