Fluff Alphabet (Leona)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵
three anons did had requested it!
︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

A - Acceptance - How long did it take for them to accept that they were in love? What were they like after accepting it?

It actually took him a long time. He doesn't want to accept it, but when he heard that quite a few people had crushed on you, his teeth started to clench and he knew that he had to do something about it. That's how he started to realize that he actually fell in love with you and that he also had accepted his own feelings.

B - Best Friends - What was it like to be friends with them? Have things changed since you started dating?

Not much had changed. When you two were friends, he sometimes took his naps, with his head laying on your lap and still does it! But the only thing that might have changed is the way he calls you. He still calls you herbivore, which might never change, but he always says "my herbivore". Also dusted red cheeks and lingering stares.

C - Confession - How did their confession go? Was it planned or was it out of the blue?

It was more out of the blue. When three students talked to you, Leona thought that they might actually tried to flirt with you, so he showed about, grabbed you by your hip and carried you like a bag of potatoes and shouted over his shoulder. "That's my herbivore. Fu** off, you three." And then he walks away.

He never had confessed his love to you, but you knew that it was kinda a confession.

D - Date - What was the first date with them like? What is their go-to date? What is their dream date?

His dream date were actually normal dates, with him cuddling you on his bed and not wanting to go out. Many of your dates actually look like this, but your first date was different. He wanted to take his lovely nap in the botanical garden, but when he saw your sweet pouting and grumpy self, he sighed and went to a restaurant with you, hoping that it might make you happy.

E - Elapse - How long can they go being away from their s/o?

He doesn't want to admit it, but even one day without you, makes him grumpy as hell. He can't even take a proper nap without you nearby.

F - Fight - How often do they fight with their s/o? Do they apologize first or do they wait for an apology?

Leona always wants you to apologize, but when he knows that he screwed up, then he will apologize to you first. He will look away, a bit flustered but will do it.

The big kitten also tries to not fight with you at all, because it means that you won't be around and he can't sleep, knowing that you two actually had argued about something silly.

G - Gift - What is something they would buy as a gift for their s/o?

At first it was food, but the more he heard about your hobbies and interests, he tried to find good gifts for you, or more likely sends Ruggie to buy the gifts for you.

H - Hug - Do they like to hug their s/o? If so, how often do they hug them? What are their hugs like?

Hell yes! He loves it, which is why he will fall asleep with you in his embrace. The big kitty will always hug you, whenever he wants to sleep. His hugs are actually comfy, except if he is super stressed, there his hugs are very tight, which is why you often have to wake him up.