chaotic gen z Reader (pomefiore)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

anon requested:
Hey! Can you do more characters with a chaotic gen z mc? Maybe Pomefiore especially with Epel?

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

💮 Oh boy, that wasn't good at all. You were so chaotic to many people, except for your friends!

💮 But unfortunately for Vil, you were a pain in his a**. A really big one. Your pranks and your loud behavior. Gosh, it made his head ache!

💮 Thankfully for the Pomefiore dorm leader, he had a right hand, named Rook Hunt. He was basically your babysitter. Always careful to not annoy Vil too much and dragged you away, telling you that he allows you to play with Epel.

💮 And that's what you two did. You had a lot of fun to annoy man students of NRC! Pranks here and there and so many memes and challenges from your world. He was surprised that there were so many!

💮 One of Epel's favorite ones are the challenges from your world. Especially the one in which the purplehead may show his manliness and strength! But that poor young first year always got interrupted by the dorm leader and the pomefiore hunter, as if they could smell whenever Epel had fun!

💮 "Fresh potato, come. You are grounded." - "What!? Why!?" Surprised by the dorm leader, Epel's eyes widen like yours. "I won't let you allow to be around him anymore. You are a big bad influence for our potato." Vil stated, pointing at you with his finger as Rook dragged Epel with them back to his room.

💮 But Epel being Epel, he couldn't care less what the older students told him. Even if he is grounded, he will still visit his new best friend!

💮 That made him always sneak out, so he could go and have fun with you and your first-year friends.

💮 "Rook, we need to pick some fresh potato and maybe even smash some other ones... This potato and his chaotic friends...."