A C and J (Riddle)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

anon requested: A C and J for Riddle please 😄

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

A - Acceptance - How long did it take for them to accept that they were in love? What were they like after accepting it?

It took him around one month to release what he felt for you and another one to actually accept them. You were always around the troublemaker, so Riddle really hoped that those feelings of love were just a small little crush that he felt for you, but he was so wrong! He really loved you. A troublemaker! One who doesn't remember all rules of the Queen of Hearts... Unbelievable... But the better he got to know you better, the more he accepted his own feelings.

C - Confession - How did their confession go? Was it planned or was it out of the blue?

It was a sunny and lively day at the garden of Heartslabyul. Everyone talked, ate they sweets and joked around during the unbirthday party, while you were sitting next to Riddle, watching over your friends so they won't get into trouble until he came. Cater. Yes, Cater was the one who accidently had told you about Riddle's feelings, as he and Trey found out about his crush on you faster than he had realized it himself! So Cater blurted it out and Riddle's face got redder than any tinker fairy could ever get. He jumped out of his seat and tried to shush his friend, who laughed his ass off alongside many other students, while Riddle stuttered and tried to calm down.

J - Jealousy - How easily do they get jealous? What do they do in that state of jealousy?

He will only get jealous, if he sees someone too touchy with you and Riddle will burst out and will snatch you away from that student immediately!