I'm there for you (Ace, Vil, Crowley)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

krysaart requested: Hello, I hope you won't mind but may I have some headcanons of (papa) Crowley, Ace and Vil react if Mc finally broke down due to all the stress from all the overblots and almost losing Grim and losing so much? If that's ok?

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

Ace Trappola

♥️ Ace couldn't see that scene in front of him. It broke him to see you like that. You were always so cheerful, sweet, nice, friendly and not to forget; hopeful. How could they all do this to you?

♥️ He understood the reason why people had their overblots, the moment it felt to almost lose Grim, to the stress. He always tried to help you. But it wasn't easy for himself too. He just wasn't as great as you were, he thought.

♥️ But now was the moment, where you need him the most. More than during all the other times and he will make sure to be there for you.

♥️ He will pull you in his arms, one arm around your waist, while his other hand held your head, pressing it on his shoulder, while you cried. "I promise, that I will try to protect you... So, you won't be upset again..." He doesn't want to see you like that ever again...

Vil Schoenheit

👑 Vil nearly felt as horrible as Ace during that situation. Even a bit more than him. He had one overblot himself, after all... And you were there, changing him, helping him.

👑 Now he has to be there for you, if you want it or not.

👑 "Potato, come here..." He would usually never initiate a hug, but right now, you needed one. "I will wet your clothes..." The pomefiore dorm leader shook his head, holding you in his embrace, as tears left your eyes, smearing them on his no longer clean clothes, while his hand patted your head.

👑 "All good, potato. Let everything out... I'm there for you."

Dire Crowley

🖤 Everybody including you knew that Crowley was like a father-figure. You were far away from your family and in a world so different than yours. You were afraid and had to go through so much, so it was always good to have somebody like him at your side.

🖤 Especially now, while you cried in your room. Crowley heard about it. He saw it all and knew that it wouldn't be good for you. He wished so much, that he could change it all, but he couldn't. His hands were tied.

🖤 The only thing, papa Crowley could do was to hold you and give you all the love you deserved at this very moment.

🖤 "I know it's not easy for you, but you are strong... We are by your side, (y/n)." He smiled at you.