pining for a super dense as a rock fem reader (Jade, Floyd)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

anon requested:
Hello! Can I ask a scenario with the tweels (separately if possible) pining for a super dense as a rock fem reader 😂 thank you, nami-san! Have a nice day ahead !

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

Jade Leech

Everyone was still asking themselves, how in hell the one and only Jade Leech had a crush on you. You, of all people. That one dense girl, that currently talked to her friends as she stood on her toes, trying to keep the tuna can out of Grim's reach.

"So, why shrimpy?" Asked his dear brother, who rolled the basketball in his hands, never leaving it out of his sight. Jade shrugged with his shoulder, smiling at the scene he watched carefully just like Carter would watches videos on his phone. "She is different than many other women, aren't she?" Now it was Floyd's turn to shrug with his shoulder. Shrimpy was shrimpy, he claimed, not understanding what his twin brother meant. You were after all... you.

"Will you tell shrimpy-chan that you are head over tails for her? Uh-" Floyd eyes left the ball in his hands for a second to look down to see his legs. "- I mean... heels?" The question, threw Jade off guard, as he stared at the smirking eel in disbelieve. He should confess his feelings? Sure, it might make everything easier for him. He might stop pining after you that hard, when he could finally get you out of his mind, but getting rejected by their own crush is too horrible and he wouldn't wanted to upset his dear friend Azul, by not working due to a heartbreak.

"Just go already, it's boring to see that every day. Don't wanna see it again." The childish eel pouted, leaning on the wall as they continued their discussion and the wants and needs of the pining eel. But then, Jade interrupted himself by hearing one thing, he was scared to hear. You being in pain. "Hey, Grim. That hurts." Your eyes teared upby the small inflicted wound you gained by the hungry cat monster, that snatched the can of tuna out of your hands. "Your fault for not giving me food." - "Oh, (y/n). You are bleeding." Epel noticed the blood on your hand as you flinched for a second. "It burns..."

Rushing to the scene, Jade's hand fell on your shoulder, turning you around so he could examine your hand. Carefully so he won't hurt you, he stared at the wound, sending a hateful stare at the cat, who gulped down his tuna, nearly choking on it as he saw Jade's anger. "My dear, don't worry, I shall help you." He smiled at you. Deep in his heart, he hoped that you will finally notice the strong feelings he had for you, but you crushed that hope again...

"I'm fine, don't worry, Jade. It often happens." You chuckled, knowing that you will annoy Grim again, once you had a grip on his tuna cans again. "No, I can't let you get hurt again. I want to be there for you and help you, so nothing can ever harm you again." For a second, he threw Grim another mean glance, who backed down from the scene in fear to get himself killed by the tall mermaid. "Funny, that's the same thing I once read in a book. The male lead said it to his beloved princess, before they got married. They loved each other so much." She smiled at the story. "But you don't have to worry, really. You are such a sweet friend, thanks, Jade." You cheerfully thanked him once again, turning around and leave him alone with your friends by your side.

"Gonna give up?" Jade heard behind him. "No. She can't be that dense, right?" He chuckled, thinking about a new strategy he could use so you will finally be his girlfriend.

Floyd Leech

A long, desperate sigh came out of the tall eel that watched you. You seemed more focused into your homework rather him, your best friend and the man - or likely mermaid - you were supposed to have a crush on. At least, that's what Floyd wanted. For he shared that feeling of love towards you and wanted to have a similar happy love story, that Jade once told him about, when they lived as children in their hometown, swimming around and having fun, like children should have. It was the love story of one little mermaid and princess, who made a contract to be with the man of her dreams.

"And here we go..." Azul shook his head as a small smile graced his lips, while he looked into his friend's direction. "Do you think, that shrimpy could be one day my shrimpy?" He was really love struck, but unfortunately the woman he fell for, was as dense as every rock could ever have been.

"Go to her, Floyd." His twin brother smiled at him, trying to assure him, that everything will be alright and that you liked him anyway. Afterall, it was rare that anybody would be friends with the eager eel. Even the people he would consider as friends, were annoyed by the adorable childish student. He can still hear Riddle's roaming voice in the back of his mind, screaming at him for playing that little prank on him, when he fell asleep in the library a week ago.

Grumbling a few words, Floyd raised up. His gaze never left your figure as you slurped on your drink, while writing a few sentences here and there. Sometimes you have looked up to wave at your dear friend, who have been ignoring some customers, to Azul's anger. But the octopus-like student knew his friend and couldn't get too angry at him.

"Maybe you two are right..." He voiced out his thoughts, walking to you, while his friend and brother cheered for him in silence. "Shrimpy-chan, I have to tell you something." You send him a smile, waiting for him to continue.

Floyd looked over his shoulder, seeing the staff of Monstro Lounge now all standing around, giving him thumbs up or crossing their fingers in hope, that the unofficial couple, finally becomes one - and that Floyd finally starts working again, rather than being upset and pining after you. "I love you, shrimpy-chan." Floyd grinned, taking your hand in his, but who would have known, that his sweet grin would disappear so fast...?

"I love you too. You are my best friend, Floyd. I love you all." Just friend...? Well, best friend, but still... It nearly made Floyd crush the next thing nearby, but he tried to control himself, at least he should do it in front of his crush.

Floyd felt a hand on his shoulder blade. "You tried your best." He heard his brother whisper into his ear, as he tried to drag the upset eel away from the smiling and confused woman that he pined for. "Don't worry, one day, she might realize your feelings." And dear seven, he truly wished for you to do it! But Floyd was never a man to give up. He will try his best until you finally confess your own feelings. He will make sure of it. He will be the mermaid of your love story and you the charming princess.