Azul Censor! (Azul x Reader)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

anon requested:
Yaaaaaaay requests are open :D Azul with a protective s/o. Who claims to have an "Azul Censor" that detects when he is sad or in danger. When Azul is sad they come running with a bunch of comfort stuff. When someone bullies or tries to hurt Azul they come running to give the bully a round house kick. Protecc Octo Boi!

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

🐙 "Shrimpy... I thought that you couldn't use any magic." Floyd puts his chin onto his hands, staring at the sight in front of him. You were currently putting a blanket on your upset boyfriend, making it look like an Azul-Burrito. "Mh? Yeah, I can't." The eel-boy raised one eyebrow in confusion, pointing at you and then at Azul. "How comes that you always know when he needs you?"
🐙 Jade laughed at his brother's question, already knowing that you loved your boyfriend so much, that you just had that strange gut feeling deep in you, telling you whenever Azul needed you by his side. "It's my Azul Censor." You proudly smiled at your answer, making Azul's cheek blush. "S-Stop saying that..."
🐙 Even if it is a little bit embarrassing to get so much love and comfort, the octovinelle dorm leader loved it as much as he loved you.
🐙 Something happened, making him upset? Well, here you are, making him his favorite food and tea, cuddling the octoman and kissing his nose.
🐙 Bullies? Oh hell no. You were there faster than Sebek wished to ever be, when it comes to Malleus, and rush to the bullies to kick them there were the sun never shines on! "Well... They deserved it." You said grumpily, turning around to your boyfriend to smile at him. "Are you alright, honey? Are you hurt?" - "I-I'm alright..."
🐙 That actually made him a little bit scared of you, knowing that you could just beat up multiple people... Also it was... hot...
🐙 "Your face is red and warm, Azul! Maybe you have a fever!" - "N-No... No fever..." He just couldn't tell you, that his heartbeat nearly stops, whenever you were so nice to him. So basically... always.
🐙 "Thank you for always being there..." - "Mh? Sorry, what did you say, Azul?" - "Nothing! Have you finished your game now? Let's go...!"