Reader laughs like a psycho! (Ruggie, Azul, Jamil)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

ahtopoteyto requested:

How would Azul, Jamil and Ruggie react to a normally calm and sweet reader laughing like a psychopath when someone tries to bully/ pick on them? (Headcanons) QwQ

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

Ruggie Bucchi

🍩 When the hyaena met you, his first thoughts were; "Aw, adorable and super calm." But oh, was he wrong, well not very wrong...
🍩 You had a tendency to laugh... differently than some others. It wasn't as sweet as your personality, no, more like... a psychopath, which surprised Ruggie a lot.
🍩 But that laugher of yours was rare and Ruggie hoped that he would never have to hear it ever again, not because it was strange, no, it's because you always tend to do it whenever you got bullied by the other students.
🍩 Ruggie walked through the school, trying to listen to a nearby conversation until his feet stopped. "Aww, what are you going to do? Gonna use a spell? Oh wait! You can't use magic!" The hyaena heard laughers of some students, when he walked to the loud direction, seeing your back turned to him.
🍩 But then you started to laugh, making your bullies irritated and Ruggie's tail flick at the noise of yours. It was so scary...

Azul Ashengrotto

🐙 Azul promised himself one thing. To always protect this sweet, adorable, calm, magicless creature. You. Why? Because you surely needed his protection, if you have to live in this twisted world, full of danger and cruel people.
🐙 Cruel people just like some students of NRC, who started to pick on you. Why? Probably due your sweet personality or maybe because you were different than any other student. Well, teenagers could always find a way to pick on people.
🐙 That's what he knew best. Back then, when he used to be a chubby child, merpeople bullied him too, which is why he wouldn't want to see people bully you!
🐙 "Where is-?" Azul interrupted his own question as he looked down the open window of the school, staring at the four students. Two Savanaclaw students and one was a Pomefiore, poking you, insulting you until they stopped in the middle as they and Azul heard one strange thing of the sweet human being.
🐙 "W-What the hell is wrong with you?" One gulped as he heard your psychopathically laugher, while the other ones seemed to be shocked as well. Even Azul, who stared at the scene got a bit scared of it. That surely was different than your typical laugher...

Jamil Viper

🐍 Jamil was exhausted, like on many other days. Why? Because he had to babysit Kalim and you. It was more like "I have to protect that sweet person no matter what" and not babysit. You were not like Kalim thankfully!
🐍 But because Jamil was often busy with his work, he couldn't always help you and kick your bullies asses for you.
🐍 When the sly vice-dorm leader heard that some people tried to annoy you again, he rushed to the garden of the school, seeing them insulting you and even shove you around.
🐍 The blackhead stormed to you, trying to stop them but then he heard your laugher. It was so different like wth happened right now? Are you still the sweet (y/n) or someones else? What happened?
🐍 "Oh... Let's go. Get away from us, psycho!" One shouted, running away as he dragged his friend alongside, while Jamil stared at you, raising in confusion his eyebrow. "Did you do it on purpose...?