Staff tries to stop you two from kissing (Dorm Leaders)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

iralee234 requested:

Hello. I really like your story. So can I request headcanon of the dorm leader with s/o that get busted try to kiss by one of overprotective staff. (Perhaps by Crewel or Sam?). The scenario is up to you. Thank you~ 😄.

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

Riddle Rosehearts

🌹 Riddle would lie, if he ever told you that you could never calm him down. The first-year students were always so loud and got on his nerves, except you of course! He loves you dearly! But thank the great seven you were always there for him. Even now at this very moment, when Riddle was sitting on his chair, nagging around how exhausting it could be as dorm leader, while you listened to him, smiling softly at your boyfriend.
🌹 "I know that it can get difficult with them... Don't forget that they are my friends." You chuckled, softly tracing your fingertips on his cheeks as you lend down, while the redhead closed his eyes. Your lips neared him until they were nearly on his but then it happened...
🌹 "(Y/N)!" You heard one too overprotective person you really wanted to avoid. Crewel crashed into your room, staring at the scene with fury in his eyes. "Rosehearts, you better disappear or else..." The voice of your overprotective professor got deeper, as Riddle's eyes widen in slight fear. "I will see you later." He told you, walking out of the Ramshackle dorm as Crewel stared at you. "Really? Him?" - "You wouldn't want me to be with anybody... Also Riddle is a great boyfriend!" Crewel rolled his eyes as he folds his arms, still staring at you.

Leona Kingscholar

🦁 Leona might be a lazy lion, but he was also a lovely lion, if you two were alone. He really liked your affection, especially the sweet kisses he gets, whenever you try to wake him up.
🦁 That is also one thing that you tried to do, so he will finally learn for the next test he had to write and Ruggie was too busy with who knows what to actually try to wake up the lion prince. "Wakey wakey, Leona.~" You tried to shake him, maybe it could wake him up, but no. Luck wasn't on your side this time. Your hands touched his ears softly, hoping that if you touch him here and there, that you could get lucky with your little mission. "Kiss me. Maybe then I will wake up." His lips turned into a bright smirk, as he opened one green eye and pulled you by the neck to get his little present.
🦁 "Or just kill the lazy lion." You heard behind you, as you felt goosebumps all over your body. Oh no. It was Crewel! Groaning, Leona stood up as he clenches his teeth, staring at the overprotective professor. "No need to be an ass." The prince uttered out. "You don't have to be so overprotective. Nothing will happen to my herbivore." - "Oh really? (y/n) can't use any magic, what if you aren't there to help them?" Crewel's eyebrow dropped, angry to even have to discuss it with your boyfriend as the fatherlike man pulled you towards him. "Hands off of herbivore." Leona growled, pulling you back.

Azul Ashengrotto

🐙 Azul had a rough past with bullies always shoving him around, getting multiple insults and just feeling like a sad, chubby octopus, but then you came. The light in his dark life. He was beyond happy, when you showed him your loves and gave him lots of hugs and kisses.
🐙 "Rough day?" You massaged your boyfriend's shoulders, who sighed in his office. "Yeah, Floyd accidently destroyed a table. I don't know how he did it, but he did it..." You smiled at him, massaging his scalp until Azul turned around to thank you. "You are always welcome. But you could also thank me by giving me a kiss.~" Chuckling at you, Azul closed his eyes leaning towards you, but gets interrupted by a too overprotective being.
🐙 Or maybe multiple ones? Hushs and groans were heard all around you as dark figures flews around, just being seen on the walls of Azul's room as you groaned. Sam. "Tell your friends to go away." You listened carefully, now hearing the laugher of Sam, who walked towards you two. "Oh come on, (y/n), they just want to protect you, just like me. Come, time to go. I'm sure that you haven't finished your homework." - "I did!" But Sam and his dear friends have already pulled you to them, leaving Azul alone in his room.

Kalim Al-Asim

🎉 Kalim, oh dear Kalim was so sweet, energetic and a lovable teen. There was nothing that could make him angry or sad. Even that little moment you two were in...
🎉 "K-Kalim, stop t-tickling me!" Tears a re leaving your eyes as you tried to stop your boyfriend, while laughers escaped your mouth, making him grin brightly at you and continuing his little torture. "I-I will give you a kiss, if y-you stop!" The dorm leader's hands immediately stopped, still smiling at you as he leaned down to your face, awaiting for a sugar like sweet kiss.
🎉 "That's baaad!~" "Nooo!~ Don't!~" You heard around you. Kalim looked up, seeing shadowy-like creatures, who looked grumpy just like the man, who walks through the door of your room. "Listen to my friend from the other side. They aren't the only ones, who think that you two shouldn't do it." Sam said, grabbing Kalim by the collar to drag him out. "Come, let's have a small conversation..." - "Oh no..."

Vil Schoenheit

👑 Vil might not look like that or even acts like it, but getting a kiss from you, while he hasn't make-up on? They were just as sweet as you were. It always made him happy, to see that grin on your lips, whenever you two kissed. It was lovely.
👑 Not only lovely, but it also suited you, just like the make-up he was using on you to test out the new ones he made himself. "Do you like the lipstick on me, Vil?" You asked him, as he leaned down, smiling at his work and he beautiful color of red on you. "It suits you wonderfully, sweet potato." As you two smiled and leaned into each other to kiss like on many days you two had, an angry person stormed through Vil's room, surprising you. "Professor Crewel?"
👑 Crewel liked Vil. He wasn't like the other students, but hell no, he would never allow you and that blond dorm leader to kiss. Maybe you were right, he might be overprotective, but can you really blame him? You were living in another world and it surely is a dangerous one. Of course, he wanted to save you. "You aren't (y/n) father." Vil said, raising up from his seat as you walked to Crewel, trying to calm down the older man, so he will leave you and your boyfriend alone. "I might not be their father, but I am the only one here who actually protect (y/n). Remember all the accidents during the lessons and all the spells' students do wrong? I am one of the people who actually helps (y/n) out." The professor explained. "And I will protect my sweet potato as well." Both are staring at each other furiously as you stood in between, trying to calm them both.

Idia Shroud

🎮 Idia is a shy mess. He loves your love and affection, but he could never give you as much as you gave him. The introvert was just too shy and would rather faint than do it, always thinking that he might do something bad, but thankfully he has you by his side!
🎮 The bluehead sighed. He really wanted to pull that great SSR of one of his favorite characters, but the gacha gods weren't nice today. Fortunately, you were, as your head dropped to his shoulder, glancing at his phone to see that he only pulled some characters he had already pulled during the event. "Cheer up, Idia.~ You can still get it. The event hasn't end yet." You raised your hands, pulling his face towards yours to at least try to cheer him up with a sweet kiss of yours, as Idia stuttered and blushed at the thought of getting another wonderful, heavenly-like kiss of yours.
🎮 "Oh my, what's this I see?" You hear a familiar voice, as your boyfriend and you shrieked, grabbing him in your hands in fear that something might attack you. "Don't worry, it is just I and my friends from the other side." Sam appeared, standing in a dark corner with shadows looming around him staring with bright grins on their mouth at you two love birds. "No kissy, you two."

Malleus Draconia

🐉 You were everything for Malleus. His treasure, the love of his long life and his soulmate. He would trade everything he had to get a lifetime with you by his side. He was like a sunflower and you the sun; he shall always look at you and only you.
🐉 "My love, are you alright?" the dragonic fae held your hand in his, smiling lovingly at you, as you nodded your head, continuing your small walk in the dark as the light of the stars shined on you. Malleus could swore that you looked like a god with the sweet light on you. If it would be alright, may he even get a sweet kiss of true love then? Leaning down to you, Malleus saw your cheeks turning red, knowing that you both wanted that sweet kiss, but unfortunately one person doesn't want you to get that little kiss you two love birds wanted.
🐉 "Stars, dark and quite romantic. Wow. But I'm not a big fan of little (y/n) getting a kiss. What do you guys say, my dear friends?" Shadows touched your shoulders, flying around like big monsters, trying to get a small gap between you and your boyfriend. "If I'm not wrong, it isn't forbidden to kiss their beloved significant other." Malleus said to Sam, who shrugged his shoulders. "Yeaah, I know, but I still don't want it to happen... Sooo... Shoo, walk away, prince, (y/n) has to go back to bed."