Make Them Jealous (Savanaclaw)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

anon requested:
Heyy!! I read that ur req is open :3 Btw i love ur blog!!! I wanna req a hcs for Savannaclaw, what if s/o is TRYING to make them jealous on purpose cz s/o thinks it's cute/just want their attention :3 Thx & have a nice day!! <333

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

Leona Kingscholar

🦁 Big mistake. You shouldn't have done this.
🦁 Leone seems to be a calm lion, minding his own business, but that young prince can be too overprotective and damn jealous, after all, you were his and nobody else's.
🦁 He knows you so well. "Some guys are flirting with (y/n)." He heard Ruggie tell him, knowing that you did it to get his attention. "So exhausting." His teeth clenched, before he stood up, walking to the direction the hyaena claimed to have seen you.
🦁 "Herbivore." He had called you by the nickname of yours, noticing that you weren't running back to him like a sweet puppy. Maybe you didn't hear him? Or maybe you did it on purpose.
🦁 "That was pretty cute." One of the students had laughed, scratching the back of his head, before he heard a low growl behind him.
🦁 The students gulped, knowing that the one and only dorm leader of Savanaclaw was standing behind them, throwing daggers with his eyes at them for flirting with his s/o, making them run away.
🦁 "Oh my... Leona, don't tell me that you are jealous." You smiled at him, a little nit flustered, when he pulled you into his arms.
🦁 "Do it one more time and I will make sure that your sweet little bite mark will never disappear." A smirk graced his lips, before he whispered into your ear:"You don't have to make me jealous. You will always have my attention." His fingers slowly touched your neck, hovering above the bite mark he had given you last week, the day you tried to make him jealous again.

Jack Wolf

🐺 Jealous Jack was so adorable, just like sleepy Jack, flustered Jack, hungry Jack and... Basically every Version of our sweet Jack Wolf.
🐺 Every day he wishes for you to stop thinking about how adorable or cute he might look like. He needed some space, so you couldn't tease him for the rest of the day, after you made him blush by kissing his soft ears.
🐺 "(y/n) won't come over here..." He sighed, feeling a little bit upset and angry at himself for avoiding you, but he doesn't want to die due to a heart attack you might give him.
🐺 But he made a big mistake. He shouldn't have come to the botanical garden, because now he had seen something the wolf never wanted to see.
🐺 Were those Heartslabyul students talking to you? Wait one touched your hand... Did you looked down nervously with redden cheeks? You usually did it, when somebody flirted with you!
🐺 Like an alpha wolf, Jack stood up, no longer hiding at his hiding place and storming towards you. When that blonde guy tried to touch your shoulder, his hands grabbed his wrist, slightly turning it away, making him groan at the pain the strong Savanaclaw student gave him. "Leave them alone."
🐺 Jack looked angry. So mad! His inner wolf wanted to kill them, while his brain tried to calm his pacing heart down. He looked like a beast wanting to drink the blood of his enemies, which made the poor students studder and shiver in fear.
🐺 Your cheeks got redder and redder by every second that passed, when you stared at Jack. "So cute..." You mumbled, when Jack turned towards you, raising his eyebrow. "What was it?"
🐺 "You are so adorable, Jack!" Your voice got higher, as you threw your arms around his neck, nuzzling your nose at his twitching ears. His tail wiggled around crazily by your compliment, while his cheeks blushed. "Please never try to make me jealous ever again..." - "I don't know what you are talking about. Hehe~"

Ruggie Bucchi

🍩 Ruggie was known as the busy hyaena, the kinda vice-dorm leader, the maybe-butler of Leona, as the part-time working hyaena and not to forget; your busy boyfriend.
🍩 There were times he was working too much. The poor hyaena didn't even had time for his beloved s/o, who had now one thing on their mind: gaining Ruggie's attention.
🍩 So poor (y/n) was thinking day in and out about that one thing they desired the most at the very same moment. How could they do it? Until realization in form of a dark colored and always hungry cat hit them across their face. "Are you listening to me!? I told you that I am sooo jealous at this guy for always having so much food..." Grim's mouth started to water, when you jumped up, raising Grim up like a monkey would hold a lion in their hands. "YOU ARE A GENIUS, GRIM!" You run away, having now a wonderful plan, while Grim screamed at you. "I know, but you could give me some more tuna rather loud compliment!"
🍩 Jealous! You will make Ruggie jealous! "I will talk to some guys and make Ruggie jealous by the sight.... It's brilliant, brilliant, BRIALLIANT, I TELL YOU!" You stood in front of your mirror, now surprised by your own words. "That was strange..."
🍩 You told Grim that he should call Ruggie over to the Savanaclaw, even giving him a can of tuna for this small afford and stood in front of the building, now talking to some guys, until one flirted with you, only to stop immediately when his back started to shiver. "What are you trying there?~" He heard Ruggie's voice.
🍩 The hyaena's grin got wider, when the students apologized and walking away, before he puts his arm around your waist, watching the guys leaving the scene. "Trying to make me jealous?" He asked, now his eyes wandered to you, never stopping to grin, when you started to blush. You had planned it differently.
🍩 "You tried it, right?~ Grim told me you were here and wanted to talk... I guess you just needed my attention, mh?" Why was Ruggie always right?